Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: CS:GO Server Info

1. Default

Classic Competitive is the way to go. $800 start money. They just need to get rid of the post-processing effects and the shitty fog. There was a HUGE thread about that shit months ago, but I guess HP just didn't care.

There is a way to disable it server-side though I believe. Zero do it!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

2. Default

ill need to play the game to see what your talking about sin, generally I like post processing effect. Fog I can see as getting annoying.
    That GG sounds odd. I enjoy deathmatch a whole lot, but instant respawn sounds like it would make the game to fast past and make death not really a punishment for fucking up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Here's a video of what I mean. My qualm with all this shit, is that it is unnecessary. Any extra shit just adds to lack of clear vision when seeing enemies. Which is why I hate the fog. Granted it's not as bad as it used to be, but still... I'd rather it not be there AT ALL. I just want it to be an option is all.

If you guys want it, you can have it, but for those who don't need the "eye candy" it would be nice to disable that shit.

Last edited by Sin; 08-21-2012 at 08:43 AM.

4. Default

I am working on getting the bare bones server up now. Once I get that running I will get basic admin and weapon restriction online. Once those are good I can then open up the server for the public. To save time we will be DE only for right now. I will roll out more changes later in the day. The key is to get something up so we can get everything figured out.

5. Default

Which weapons are you planning on restricting? Keep in mind a lot of the weapons work differently now. I think they did a good job of evening out the assault rifles. They all are great fun to use and are VIABLE.

6. Default

OK finally after 2 hours got the dam thing to actually boot up. Should be really in another 3-4 hours. Actually what ever. You all can at least mess around on there for now here is the temp address: vip.ibisgaming.com

Yes it is replacing the vip server.

7. Default

I don't think we should restrict any weapons. as sin said, the game is far more balanced than it was in CSS...

the map also changes when a team hits 6 team wins... so it takes you normally 2-3 rounds before you even have the option of getting an awp or say auto sniper.. and if you die.. well you wont be getting one again most likely before the map ends... aside for maybe the last round. everything is far more balanced gun wise, and with it being first team 2 win six wins.. there's just no reason 2 restrict anything.

ive got like 15 hours of ingame time, and Ive barley seen anyone even purchase the awp anymore as it's exspensive, and takes a while 2 get.

I would suggest not restricting anything, and seeing how it plays out before making actual restrictions.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

You can change the server config to time limit instead of round limit. Steamer and I were playing on a public server last night. Shit ton of people.... tick rate wasn't nice though :\

9. Default

could we un-restrict kevlar?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Is it restricted, or do you have it on automatically at the beginning of the round, because I know some serves I was playing on automatically gave it to you.