Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: CS:GO Server Info

1. Default

I would honestly enjoy a 20 slot competitive server.

2. Default

I'm not into the 5v5... not sure if that can be changed or not. whenever I joined a competitive it was 5v5...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

I managed to find a 12 vs 12 Competitive server for the time being. I must say they are quite popular.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I think the key is to try to differentiate from the valve servers more. Poeple that just want 20 slot pub can get that from valve. However 20 slot competitive they can not get from valve. It might be worth switching to that for a while.

Also I plan to create a plugin so that the colors will work in game again. After that is done I can work on setting up a gg server for go. Same config as our current one with the new weapons. The tazer will be before the knife.
    Tazer lol...that will be so funny! I can see kids raging now.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

as long as it's 20 slot, I could careless what we do. if you can do 20 slot competitive and it's unique, shit, go for it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Competitive versus Casual, is just a difference between Friendly-Fire, and money you receive from kills really. In Valve standards I mean.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

7. Default

Also there is no Zeus in Competitive and I believe the max cash is 9999.

Also ZERO I think the Zeus should go after the knife. It's basically a higher damage, shorter range grenade.

8. Default

GO PUB is still down... can't join it, just kicks you out a couple seconds after it trys connecting.

Maynard - The WCS Guy