Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: CS:GO Server Info

1. Default

For whatever reason I can't connect. Console says this:

connect gopub.ibisgaming.com
    Connecting to public(208.43.70.235:27015) ...
    311.355: Sending UDP connect to public IP 208.43.70.235:27015
    Invalid GetHostVersion(), expecting 11751, got 11740
    Unknown command "joingame"

wtf...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    For whatever reason I can't connect. Console says this:

connect gopub.ibisgaming.com
    Connecting to public(208.43.70.235:27015) ...
    311.355: Sending UDP connect to public IP 208.43.70.235:27015
    Invalid GetHostVersion(), expecting 11751, got 11740
    Unknown command "joingame"

wtf...
    server needs updated.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    server needs updated.
    Yeah - I was just reading about this. There was a patch update today for Dedicated Servers... apparently it broke shit.

4. Default

so it seems nobody goes on the server unless we get 5 or 6 admins to populate it lol. how difficult would it be to switch it to competitive style, just to see if we can get more players on? not saying for sure it will but i figure it'd be worth a try if it's not too much trouble

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    so it seems nobody goes on the server unless we get 5 or 6 admins to populate it lol. how difficult would it be to switch it to competitive style, just to see if we can get more players on? not saying for sure it will but i figure it'd be worth a try if it's not too much trouble
    Hit and miss on that on I was playing yesterday morning, thinking I would see more people join, just zero ended up in there.

6. Default

I only play GW2 now.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

7. Default

more people play casual... PUB is PUB people will always get bored of it. most the top servers are modded servers... DM quite often, JB (gross) and 24/7 dust and or office servers.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

I've seen plenty of rotation pubs with pretty constant population. just tossing out some ideas.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

9. Default

well GW2 didn't really help the cause of getting this server going either given michelle, myself, owns, sin all have been on GW2 basically non stop lol...

Ive been fucking around in a DM server a lot when I do play though... it's fun... and a good way 2 just experiment with the guns.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

I think the key is to try to differentiate from the valve servers more. Poeple that just want 20 slot pub can get that from valve. However 20 slot competitive they can not get from valve. It might be worth switching to that for a while.

Also I plan to create a plugin so that the colors will work in game again. After that is done I can work on setting up a gg server for go. Same config as our current one with the new weapons. The tazer will be before the knife.