Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: CS:GO Server Info

1. Default CS:GO Server Info

We will launch a CS:GO server after the game releases. It will be a 20 slot pub server.
    IP: gopub.ibisgaming.com

ADMIN AND RESERVED SLOT WILL BE MADE TO WORK. BANS WILL EXIST ACROSS BOTH GAMES. ADMIN AND RESERVED SLOT PRICES WILL NOT CHANGE. AS ALWAYS ADMIN AND RESERVED SLOT WILL INCLUDE ALL IBIS GAMING SERVERS.

Let us hope we can get this dam thing to run smoothly.

(NOTE OBVIOUSLY THAT ADDRESS WILL NOT GO ANYWHERE UNTIL THE SERVER IS LIVE)

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

After the first few weeks I will create psychostats rankings for said server.

2. Default

...w00t

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

are there plans for zombie go on cs go?

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

4. Default

I look forward 2 playing on our GO PUB tomorrow ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    strike one.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    Not without remaking the mod, dont expect it for at least 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

There are some closed source mods floating around but I would not expect anything for like 6 months. We will expand into CS:GO over time as demand for particular types of servers/configurations increase where we feel that we can offer additional value to the community as a whole.

7. Default

Fuck yes bitch!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Fuck yes bitch!
    looks like you were correct sir, it really is a good game and well done. there's some things they did I don't like... like changing the name of gun game.. no clue why they would do something like that... given GG is even used in COD and BF as people love it... also don't like the other mode they have, demolition or whatever it's called. but I'm loving classic casual... hella good times.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    looks like you were correct sir, it really is a good game and well done. there's some things they did I don't like... like changing the name of gun game.. no clue why they would do something like that... given GG is even used in COD and BF as people love it... also don't like the other mode they have, demolition or whatever it's called. but I'm loving classic casual... hella good times.
    so gungame is already included in the game? shouldn't be hard to have a gg server then eh? how are the maps? mostly remakes of the standard CSS ones or cool ones in space with lasers and no black people?
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    so gungame is already included in the game? shouldn't be hard to have a gg server then eh? how are the maps? mostly remakes of the standard CSS ones or cool ones in space with lasers and no black people?
    GG sucks right now. there's 2 maps for it, there's no nade round, there's no scout, there's instant respawn if you die...

meh...

our CSS GG is 100000 times better.

I've been enjoying the shit out of classic casual.

Maynard - The WCS Guy