Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: so.. what do you think?

1. Default

Yeah they are mostly in the same spots, but the fact grenades and kevlar/kits are in separate sections, makes it take longer to buy with keys than it does with clicking. I just bound F keys to buy what I need, it's just taking some time to get used to my setup. I uploaded my config to one of these threads.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

2. Default

i keep buying fucking decoy nades instead of armor. other than that, no gripes with the menus, yeah they're different but it's no biggie.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

3. Default

Do you think its worth the $15 now or should i just wait for a sale to pick it up?

4. Default

What would you prefer, 3 more dollars in your pocket or a couple months of GO? id say for the small amount you'd save on an already cheap game, if you know you're gonna get it eventually, just grab it now so you don't feel left out lol

Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    What would you prefer, 3 more dollars in your pocket or a couple months of GO? id say for the small amount you'd save on an already cheap game, if you know you're gonna get it eventually, just grab it now so you don't feel left out lol
    i'm a cheap fuck

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    i'm a cheap fuck
    I hear ya and believe me, so am i. I buy my gf's jewelry from newegg to save on shipping and shit. I'd have to say this is worth it though, from what I've seen

Fire, walk with me.

7. Default

You mean the crackerjack box, Brett.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    You mean the crackerjack box, Brett.
    right, which i also order from newegg.

Fire, walk with me.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    Do you think its worth the $15 now or should i just wait for a sale to pick it up?
    it's worth it IMO... ive yet 2 see anyone play it, and not like it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

It only took a couple of days to get used to the new menu for the most part; I still buy decoy grenade instead of kevlar/helmet sometimes. The graphics are a nice update from CS:S. I'd played that for so long I didn't really pay much attention to how much graphics were updating (ex. Mass Effect 2/3).

I bitch about everything but my only complaints about CS:GO are pretty minor if not entirely insignificant (silencers). I've also found it takes a little getting used to. When I switched from 1.6 to source I felt overpowered and dominated for awhile, this time I felt really fragile but playing DM for awhile, I got used to it pretty well.

p.s. Good god the machine gun is such a headshot machine.