Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: so.. what do you think?

1. Default so.. what do you think?

What's your opinion on CS GO?

personally for me, I think it's fucking awesome and am really happy with it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

My only complaint is that I prefer the main menu layout and in-game buy menus of css. However, the current menus probably translate great to consoles.

3. Default

there are things i hate about it, but with a few gamebreaking updates, i think i could hate some different things about it over time.

much better than expected, and i'm actually liking it overall.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

I think this game is great and i really have no complaints. Well worth the money without a doubt in my mind

5. Default

Its fun..but i have gripes..mostly with UI stuff. Overall...not too bad

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

6. Default

meh. don't understand why so many people complain about the new buy menu, it's not hard 2 use by any means and after you use it a bit, it will just become muscle memory like it is for most in CSS.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

East Coast (and that's all I'm tellin' xD)

Heard a lot about GO pre-release, lot of people not looking forward to it at the time. These reviews are raising my hopes a bit though = ).

Question(s) though:
    - Is there any talk of transitioning from CS:S to GO (as far as some of the servers on here) in the next few months?
    - Is ZERO going to conquer this new frontier by putting new IBIS servers (perhaps exploring other game types) on GO (If this hasn't been done already?)?
    - And lastly, would there be a great deal of coding complications if servers were to migrate towards GO?

As with every new technology, old ones get phased out. I guess I'm looking for opinions on possible transitions to GO (not that I'm for or against it, merely curious ). Hopefully I'm not jumping the gun a bit haha.
    Artist's Representation - "Finding life on the go board"

8. Default

from what I gathered we have no intentions of strait up ditching CSS and doing GO only. we can easily do CSS and GO at the same time.

yes, we already have a GO server. it's a PUB server and our next server will most likely be a GG... but there is no planned date for that 2 happen.

you would be wise 2 get GO and give it a whirl.. cause it's awesome

it's far more skillful than CSS... there really is no "spray and pray" in GO... if you hold down the trigger your gun goes ape shit and becomes beyond inaccurate... the game just feels really good.. it looks good... I really have almost nothing negative 2 say about it, and the couple things I do are hardly big issues... so in short... buy it and try it.
    Last edited by maynard; 08-22-2012 at 06:45 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    you would be wise 2 get GO and give it a whirl.. cause it's awesome

it's far more skillful than CSS... there really is no "spray and pray" in GO... if you hold down the trigger your gun goes ape shit and becomes beyond inaccurate... the game just feels really good.. it looks good... I really have almost nothing negative 2 say about it, and the couple things I do are hardly big issues... so in short... buy it and try it.
    That pretty much. I wish they would have left "O" to go to the equipment menu. I was never a clicker when it came to buying shit, but this game kind of forces it. I used to buy so fucking faaaast!

b42b14o2o3o4o5o6 ahhhh could do that shit blind...

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

10. Default

you can still use the numbers for your purchases... many of the guns are in the exact same spot... like if I want the P90, b-3-4.

as for the new guns and their spots... well... it wont take long 2 get that shit down.. it will just become muscle memory like it did in CSS.

Maynard - The WCS Guy