Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin Abuse by Nissan Nissan GT-R R35 <ibis.a> PEW™

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    Did you even read what i said? I said i was on the wrong gun! and he slayed me for gettin a new one that i supose to have..
    "second time i used give to shoot the box (break it) he slayed me again.." sounds like you used it when you were on the proper weapon to me.

2. Default

but was i shootin at people? NO! i shot the box and used it.. i dont use it when i shoot at people.. u understand it? even if i used it he had no right to slay me and violate TOS law.. is it understandable? he coulda just say it...and again.. i dont use it when i shoot people..

3. Default All im sayin is......

I can back up Nemesis, I have Seen Nissan slay Nemesis to try and keep him from winning. Although I was not present for this Virtus/Nissan incident, its not all that hard to believe that He was abusing his admin. Like I said, I have Seen It before from Nissan. Maybe there should be something implemented so that admins cant execute commands on each other unless its like a votekick or something like that to free up a spot when their afk or something. Also, maybe you shouldnt be able to execute "!give" if your in possession of the correct weapon. kinda like it just blocks it from working or something just an idea

4. Default

Well the admin log can be pulled up and Zero can check and see how many times he slayed other admins.

Simple as that Admin Logs show everything

5. Default

If the accusations are true then it is clearly a TOS violation in which his admin may be removed.

6. Default

I've had my problems with Nissan in the past and this was a clear violation of TOS, but I think removing his admin would negatively affect the GG server. He is usually a fair admin and is one of the more prominent admins on that server. I know that all admins should be treated the same and all, but i don't know if removing admin would be the best... maybe a warning or whatever

I dont know... I'm not a part of IBIS or an admin so I don't have a lot influence on this... just my 2 cents
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I've had my problems with Nissan in the past and this was a clear violation of TOS, but I think removing his admin would negatively affect the GG server. He is usually a fair admin and is one of the more prominent admins on that server. I know that all admins should be treated the same and all, but i don't know if removing admin would be the best... maybe a warning or whatever

I dont know... I'm not a part of IBIS or an admin so I don't have a lot influence on this... just my 2 cents
    i habe to agree with hodgie on this one, for the most part nissan is a good admin and is fair, jsut a few circumstances say otherwise. i don't think a total removal is the best idea either.

8. Default

Its not up to us but for Zero to decide.

If he was using his admin to gain an advantage for himself, then that is a big mistake and he will pay for it big time. Also with him using his amdin on another admin, that a big line he crossed over...

9. Default

Nissan use to be fine I think at this point, he thinks he can do anything to anyone he pleases.

I say this purely because i know he has used his admin against other admins before and as a matter of fact. Just muted me in the GunGame server.

(ADMIN) Nissan GT-R R35 <ibis.a> PEW™: muted player +Project.S+ l ibis.a

It justh appened a minute ago so you can look at this time as the time in the logs Zero. Is anything going to be done about him?
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

10. Default

I may not be a admin, but im a fan and a regular on the GG and zombie sever and im here to give my 2 cent as well.

There have been multiple times that I have been slayed by Nissian for either getting my correct gun, or taking him off nade level or just killing him in general late at night. I can not tell you how frustrating it is to kill him and then get slayed because of it.

Now don't get me wrong he doesn't do it every night to me, just the nights he wants to win. As far as him slaying and muting other admins, because they are annoying him, or just talking to other players. Thats just over the line and against TOS, At least as far as I can see from the thread.

Up to Zero, and thanks for reading me 2 cent.

FYI, Im Rubber Bullets :P