Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Admin Abuse by Nissan Nissan GT-R R35 <ibis.a> PEW™

1. Default

Is anything going to be done about this?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    but was i shootin at people? NO! i shot the box and used it.. i dont use it when i shoot at people.. u understand it? even if i used it he had no right to slay me and violate TOS law.. is it understandable? he coulda just say it...and again.. i dont use it when i shoot people..
    It still gives you an edge by using an exploit. There should be no exceptions.

3. Default

do u understand the consept of no admins can use their powers on another admins? if not go read TOS law...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    Nissan use to be fine I think at this point, he thinks he can do anything to anyone he pleases.

I say this purely because i know he has used his admin against other admins before and as a matter of fact. Just muted me in the GunGame server.

(ADMIN) Nissan GT-R R35 <ibis.a> PEW™: muted player +Project.S+ l ibis.a

It justh appened a minute ago so you can look at this time as the time in the logs Zero. Is anything going to be done about him?
    maybe cause u broke a rule by abusing the mic? it gets annoying

5. Default

Theirs a rule against using the mic? ROTFL

I'd tell you to leave right now, but IBIS doesn't discriminate against the mentally handicapped.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

6. Default

I'd tell you to leave right now, but IBIS doesn't discriminate against the mentally handicapped.

7. Default

Lies!!! she was making fun of me cause i talked like i had downsyndrome!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

8. Default

BTW why has the gg been crashing alot...
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post

BTW why has the gg been crashing alot...
    Because you have downsyndrome
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

10. Default

ROTFL hodgie that was fantastic.

Holy shit i dont make fun because you have downsyndrome, just because you SOUND like you have downsyndrome. theirs a difference. I'll teach you on thursday when i take you to special ed.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif