Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Admin Abuse by Nissan Nissan GT-R R35 <ibis.a> PEW™

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    was this admin command on another admin?
    yes or no will be sufficient.
    that is what is the problem here not any other issue... so answer plz!!!

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

2. Default

was this admin command on another admin?
    yes or no will be sufficient.
    Yes (I have to make this longer to post it)
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

3. Default

NISSAN,
    IF I GET ONE MORE REPORT FROM MY BROTHER OF ABUSE YOU ARE FUCKING DONE IN THE GG SERVER.
    FIRST AND FINAL WARNING DUDE.

Community, please do not say who my bro is if you know. I don't want him knowing because he'll stop abusing him and I am certain I will get another text message about him.. thanks!

4. Default

NISSAN,
    IF I GET ONE MORE REPORT FROM MY BROTHER OF ABUSE YOU ARE FUCKING DONE IN THE GG SERVER.
    FIRST AND FINAL WARNING DUDE.

Community, please do not say who my bro is if you know. I don't want him knowing because he'll stop abusing him and I am certain I will get another text message about him.. thanks!
    If you are friends with nissan make sure he sees this so that he doesn't bother creating a new thread when I catch him and come in and ban him. he can just post here. thanks.

5. Default

uh... i think that post might antagonize ppl into tellin him lol. ur bro still plays? i think i saw him a few nights ago, iiddint join though.

6. Default

he plays since I bought him a laptop for xmas. now I have another set of eyes.

7. Default

he plays since I bought him a laptop for xmas. now I have another set of eyes.
    4 eyes...

8. Default

hahaha 4 eyes.

sorry.

yea he was on a few nights ago. didn't know the fuck who he was and he was like "hey do you know my bro, chuck?" im like umm is that your bro's steam name? lmao i was hella confused for a sec. ive never heard anyone look for you under anyones name before
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    hahaha 4 eyes.

sorry.

yea he was on a few nights ago. didn't know the fuck who he was and he was like "hey do you know my bro, chuck?" im like umm is that your bro's steam name? lmao i was hella confused for a sec. ive never heard anyone look for you under anyones name before
    does your brother call you project x? lmao that would be hillarious! funny he should asked you...

10. Default

yea i thought it was pretty weird too lol

and no. my brother knows my name just fine lol
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif