Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin Abuse by Nissan Nissan GT-R R35 <ibis.a> PEW™

1. Default Admin Abuse by Nissan Nissan GT-R R35 <ibis.a> PEW™

i was playin ont the gun game server...
    and the rule is u cant use give for reload and everyone knows that...

this happened on 12/04/08 at 12:30 pm

i used give first time cuz i had the wrong gun after which nissan slayed me which put me back on 2 lvls down

second time i used give to shoot the box (break it) he slayed me again..

i do NOT use give against other players... and he slayes me twice and leaves...

what is that supose to mean? i got witnessess too that he did it.

And i belive using admin powers on another admin is a TOS violation?

(ADMIN) Nissan GT-R R35 <ibis.a> PEW™: slayed player Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru | ibis.a
    Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru | ibis.a killed himself!
    (ADMIN) Nissan GT-R R35 <ibis.a> PEW™: slayed player Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru | ibis.a

Last edited by virtus; 12-04-2008 at 12:58 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    i was playin ont the gun game server...
    and the rule is u cant use give for reload and everyone knows that...

this happened on 12/04/08 at 12:30 pm

i used give first time cuz i had the wrong gun after which nissan slayed me which put me back on 2 lvls down

second time i used give to shoot the box (break it) he slayed me again..

i do NOT use give against other players... and he slayes me twice and leaves...

what is that supose to mean? i got witnessess too that he did it.

And i belive using admin powers on another admin is a TOS violation?

Your aloud to use the !give command if it is not used to reload your weapon. Plus your 1 to talk about admin abuse. Remember yesterday when everyone in the GG wanted to rtv and once it was rtv and you cancel the vote cause you were in the lead?
    Well if your breaking the rules and trying to get an advantage because your hiding behind your admin, that is abuse it's self.

I'm not sure why your cornering yourself...
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

well im sorry i was already on the pistol level why would you rtv when its 5 levels till the gun game is over? so i cancelled it. and like i said.. i dont use !give against other people

4. Default

well from personal experience nissan like to slay people who are winning, dragging the game out and pissing ppl off. he's slayed me a bunch of times for using !give wheen i had the wrong gun, or no gun at all. and it seems like once he does it the first time, he picks on you the whole map.

and ya, i was pretty sure that admin's couldn't use their powers on other admins, but hey, you know, this is a place where admins never do what they're not suppose to /sarcasm

if i was on lvl 23 and they rtv'ed your damn right the vote should be cancelled, hell people do it to me just so i wont win, and is that really fair?

herpes, that is all.

5. Default

I never knew the Mac was a pistol.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

6. Default

I was on dulies level 19. by the time rtv started i was on lvl 19. and we aint talking bout me right now and cancelling the vote but about nissan slaying me for no reason.. if you wanna say something about me start another topic ok?

7. Default

It doesn't matter if you're using it against other people or not. It's still an exploit that gives you an advantage. Don't suck and do not use !give when you're on the proper weapon for your level.

8. Default

Did you even read what i said? I said i was on the wrong gun! and he slayed me for gettin a new one that i supose to have..

9. Default

Regardless of what you did, he is not allowed to uses his admin powers on another admin.... end of subject.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    well from personal experience nissan like to slay people who are winning, dragging the game out and pissing ppl off. he's slayed me a bunch of times for using !give wheen i had the wrong gun, or no gun at all. and it seems like once he does it the first time, he picks on you the whole map.

and ya, i was pretty sure that admin's couldn't use their powers on other admins, but hey, you know, this is a place where admins never do what they're not suppose to /sarcasm

if i was on lvl 23 and they rtv'ed your damn right the vote should be cancelled, hell people do it to me just so i wont win, and is that really fair?

herpes, that is all.
    Zero,
    Is it possible to not allow rtv once someone gets to a certain level? Maybe once they start pistols. It is very annoying when people either join mid-round or they realize that they aren't goin to win and they decide they want a fresh start
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?