Thread: [ADD] classic nuke?

1. Default [ADD] classic nuke?

so i know it's an absolute soul-sucking bitch to get new maps on the server but here's one to consider, especially when it goes to full release. we all hate how they SHUT THE FUCKING BACK DOOR in nuke, which makes NO sense whatsoever, makes going to lower utterly pointless, and it's also bugged to only allow 5v5. figured i might as well throw this up as something to consider.

Map: de_nuke_original_b3
    Reason: Awesome map, somewhat ruined by the current state of it, being bugged and THE BACK DOOR BEING SHUT. GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!

also this map is styled after the 1.6 version of the map. for something like inferno i wouldn't recommend this because of how the stylistic changes enhance the feel of the map, but i feel nuke hasn't really changed much so visually it won't be a big difference.
    Last edited by brett friggin favre; 08-23-2012 at 01:18 PM.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

2. Default

The last time that anyone even was in the go server was when the cs:s ones were down... lol

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    The last time that anyone even was in the go server was when the cs:s ones were down... lol
    well i was trying to get in yesterday but it just sat on a blank loading screen.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

Actually, de_nuke_ve is MUCH better. Less buggy, and just balanced as opposed to the other versions of nuke.

http://news.esea.net/csgo/index.php?...=view&id=24012

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    well i was trying to get in yesterday but it just sat on a blank loading screen.
    ditto and after a min or 2 it would reject the connection. seems like it's up and working now though.

Maynard - The WCS Guy