Thread: CS:GO Server restart and Fix Needed

1. Default CS:GO Server restart and Fix Needed

I was messing around with the server when it happened. I was trying out the commands on bots etc the server was empty was fun until I started changing maps.

Ar maps dont have a buy zone on it the only guns we can use are pistol is there a mod to be set for those maps? Or does it need fixing?

I wanted to see how would the training would accommodate t's and ct's just curious and well curiosity killed the server ... I am not able to login to the server since then to restart it. Can someone let Zero know about the problem ASAP. Thank you.

And sorry for the inconvenience. Atleast we learn from our mistakes and not to repeat it again.

Kill it like you mean it or don't even try.

<3 Ya'll players and Admin

Cyber I will get that back knife some day. Untill then my signature move rules!!!

2. Default

YEa changing the map to anything not in the special little valve list when the server starts will make it impossible to join. Why, well why the valve not!?

3. Default

server still messed up? I just checked...it's on dust_2 but it still won't load anything from my end...did you mess something else up Rosh?

It says for me "Could not connect or find DS"

4. Default

Nope I didnt as I was leaving the server after playing on it for a while I put it on de_dust2_se.

Se maps may be broken. Zero can you have a look into that it is blocking us from getting in.

Kill it like you mean it or don't even try.

<3 Ya'll players and Admin

Cyber I will get that back knife some day. Untill then my signature move rules!!!

5. Default

ya... can't join the server.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

stop changing the maps Rosh. you keep breaking the server.

7. Default

SE maps aren't broken there are a couple servers that run them just fine. IBIS could be the BEST of them, because they're all 64tick

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.