Thread: Sid_The_Sloth Dec. 06, around 11 CST.

1. Default Sid_The_Sloth Dec. 06, around 11 CST.

Name in Game: Sid_The_Sloth
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:14092802
    Who banned you: The Holy Sh**t
    When: Dec. 06 around 11 CST
    Where: Zmod server
    Why banned: "Speed Hacking"

Reason to unban: I didn't realize I was moving faster as a poison zombie till Holy pointed it out and asked me to run by him. While I was a human and on previous maps no one had said anything. I believe that this issue was on the servers side and not mine, perhaps with the map itself or just a random fuck up. The map was ZM_Snoopie_711_final_fixed1, I had just went through the teleport to the area on the map w/ all the tubes when it was pointed out that I was moving faster. I'm a regular on the server always play poison zombie, and have never been known to hack.

2. Default

I ban sid_the_sloth for speed hacking because every body on the server pretty much saw him as a posion moving 2x faster then a predator. I ban him for a week, so if you can unban him it would be nice. I take his word that it was a glitch, because i have seen the speed zombies as slow as posions before. Sorry about the ban but it look really obvious that you had speed hacks, if you want me to if you give me your steam id i will unban you.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by the holy sh**t! View Post
    i ban sid_the_sloth for speed hacking because every body on the server pretty much saw him as a posion moving 2x faster then a predator. I ban him for a week, so if you can unban him it would be nice. I take his word that it was a glitch, because i have seen the speed zombies as slow as posions before. Sorry about the ban but it look really obvious that you had speed hacks, if you want me to if you give me your steam id i will unban you.

steam id
    steam_0:1:14092802
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?