Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: banned

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    What is also interesting is how she told me before she banned you that you were going to come in here and try to get unbanned. I told her that the results would only make it more clear to you that you need to try to better behave yourself...
    zero. i just banned jigsaw and dutch. theyll be posting soon to try and get unbanned... dont listen to them

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    lol a 12 hour ban? half a day?

lmao i didn't know we had that option in our admin console, is this a new thing you've put in Boost?

It WAS a week, maybe Zero should check logs.
    apparently i wasn't banned tho. i didn't do anything i just logged in and went to the game and it allowed me to play

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D1lD0 View Post
    Wow dude. How old are you? Eleventyseven?
    ask your mother

all jokes aside you guys in here are just way to serious. chill out a little its a game not a life. and buddy, no im 21.

4. Default

It's fine to be serious, and i'm nice to everyone until they show disrespect. Which you've done since day one for no reason Boost. The next time you get a ban it will be a perma, theirs no explanation on why you should be a dick before the ban. I had never said anything to you and you found it acceptable to tell me..someone should "put me in my place" aren't those the words you used Boost?...
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    zero. i just banned jigsaw and dutch. theyll be posting soon to try and get unbanned... dont listen to them
    isnt JigSaW like, one of the main admins?

6. Default

He was kidding...

And yes jigsaw is one of the founders.
    -MBP

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    I had never said anything to you and you found it acceptable to tell me..someone should "put me in my place" aren't those the words you used Boost?...
    woah woah ill be a dick at times yes but i wont threaten anyone or say shit like that sorry that was not me i swear on it

8. Default

Well its why you got your ban, and im not sure why me being a girl and playing css has been a problem for you because youve made fun of me for no reason everytime ive been in the server with you. I'm just saying that not fair. And you don't wanna make a girl with some power mad lol

I'm pretty nice.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

9. Default

personally im honored any time a girl plays cs! and I've been playing with project a few years now and she has improved a hundred fold... she can suck when she's drunk, and I do too! sober: she is a pain in my ass in the pub. I have to gun for her so she doesn't kill me first.

10. Default

She sucks.