Thread: Anime Season: Fall/Autumn 2012

1. Default Anime Season: Fall/Autumn 2012

Been trying to get a hold of one of these for a while, this chart was made a little over a month ago, you greedy info brokers! Well, they might not deserve all of the blame; after all, they didn't know about [spoiler from episode 9 of Sword Art Online]

Since this was on puush and I have no idea if this image will be be indefinitely available, I'll just upload the full 1870 x 4844 ( ^__^ ) pixel image to avoid future conflicts

9/18/12: Replaced with v2.0
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Bane of Soldiers; 09-18-2012 at 04:56 PM.

2. Default

This season actually doesn't seem that bad. Several returns of popular titles mixed with some shows that sound interesting enough for a couple laughs and smiles within their 12 episode span. Some familiar names in the movies and ovas/oads/specials section too.

For sure, I will be watching ASAP:
    Little Busters!
    To Love-Ru: Darkness

What I know I will watch when I finish the prior seasons:
    Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb
    Hayate No Gotoku: I Can't Take My Eyes Off You
    Seitokai No Ichizon

What I might pick up one of these during the season depending on feedback and what genres I'm in the mood for:
    Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai (Kyoto Animation, need I say more?)
    Onii-Chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankei Nai Yo Ne (Has some familiar voice acting. Silver Link humor is a plus)
    Robotic;Notes
    K (An original project)
    Last edited by Bane of Soldiers; 09-05-2012 at 05:02 PM.

3. Default

hold up there b/c most of the jokes from that show are poorly translated...

This will be the best season ever!

Also initial D is not on your list...

4. Default

Initial D isn't on my plan to watch because I don't have the motivation to finish the previous seasons as quickly as the three I listed. I may watch them someday, but unlike the ones on my list, catching up on Initial D has low priority :3

This season will indeed be awesome. Not to overshadow the other AMAZING titles that are going to be airing, I am really anxious to see if Little Busters! can top Clannad. It's possible, but very unlikely.... but what if? Ohh that would be insane

Edit: Yeah, never mind what I said. All the information about the Kokoro Connect incident seems like it was strongly misconstrued on the internet, and now it turns out that it was all some special promotional campaign related to the show. Well, that caused a whole shitstorm about nothing; regret hopping onto that bandwagon -______-
    Last edited by Bane of Soldiers; 09-05-2012 at 05:07 PM.