Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Its that thing again....

1. Default Its that thing again....

So our lovely server has been running just as great at clean as usual!

as in no where close to good. I've witnessed 2 10 minute streaks of the server just straight crashing in the past 12 hours. I mean 10 minutes of server crash - back up - crash and repeat.

2. Default

A lot of server owners are complaning about this ever since the last valve css update. Currently the leading thought is that they are tring to make css more unstable to push players into go. Yes I am serious this time.

3. Default

Are mods like WCS even supported on GO yet?

Tastes like your moms kisses.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chikun View Post
    Are mods like WCS even supported on GO yet?
    yes... yes they are.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

East Coast (and that's all I'm tellin' xD)

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    yes... yes they are.
    F-M-L!

Looks like Valve is setting the stage to either buy up or gtfo... money grubbing bastards!
    Artist's Representation - "Finding life on the go board"

6. Default

I WAS FUCKING SAYING THIS THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME! I knew they were going to fucking pull this shit....

7. Default

It seems the gaming industry has nearly completely alienated themself from me. I may retreat into single player RPGs if this trend continues.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

8. Default

atleast the good news is that cs go is cheap, its not like call of duty series were you have to pay 60$ every year or play a dead unsupported game. I guess it could be worse, its not like source hasn't had its time. WCS mod in go is pretty basic right now, but it has some awesome abilities, ive been playing at the TMU servers, ranked 6 right now, very good, however that server is all about selling their stuff rather then equal opportunity, everything is about buying gold(for items) or buying race lvls, or donating for VIP races. But the mod itself is very nice.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HypeRNT View Post
    atleast the good news is that cs go is cheap, its not like call of duty series were you have to pay 60$ every year or play a dead unsupported game. I guess it could be worse, its not like source hasn't had its time. WCS mod in go is pretty basic right now, but it has some awesome abilities, ive been playing at the TMU servers, ranked 6 right now, very good, however that server is all about selling their stuff rather then equal opportunity, everything is about buying gold(for items) or buying race lvls, or donating for VIP races. But the mod itself is very nice.
    Go play there mr rank 6, and dont fucking come back to ibis, you wont be missed, trust me
    Spasm <ibis>: i thought mexicans came to murrica not canada
    Spasm <ibis>: :O
    Cyber ibis.a: free dental and health plan ^
    Cyber ibis.a: sry mmurica, u got outbid
    Cyber ibis.a: senor.
    Spasm <ibis>: its not truly free
    Spasm <ibis>: someone pays for it
    Spasm <ibis>: rich ppl
    Cyber ibis.a: exactly
    Cyber ibis.a: canadians
    Cyber ibis.a: i just get the free stuff
    Spasm <ibis>: typical mexican

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Go play there mr rank 6, and dont fucking come back to ibis, you wont be missed, trust me
    Woah some1s butt hurt out of the blue? It is the beginning of the month so maybe its that time again?

Now lets wait for his butt buddies to start dissecting my post and trying to make shit out of nothing rofl.