Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Borderlands 2

1. Default

Never got into these types of games. I tried Dead Island for a bit, but it just reminded me of Borderlands. I got bored quickly.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

2. Default

My God did dead island suck...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    My God did dead island suck...
    Yes it did. I played it 1 day..hated it!

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

i caved and downloaded borderlands 2. the gameplay itself is virtually unchanged, but i've been enjoying the humor, pop culture references, and the story is excellent. like really good. the gameplay gets tiresome after a while but if you like a good story in video games, this one fits the bill.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

My shotgun shoots fireballs. Your argument is invalid. I'm enjoying (almost) every moment of it. Especially some of the new characters, like Tiny Tina. I also thoroughly enjoyed BL1 and played it over and over so I might be biased.

6. Default

In all honesty, I think Borderlands 1 is better than 2. The difficulty is way too high. The second playthrough is just plain evil. Other than that, it's awesome.

7. Default

They call me Stormy, the Smoker of Bitches.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    In all honesty, I think Borderlands 1 is better than 2. The difficulty is way too high. The second playthrough is just plain evil. Other than that, it's awesome.
    i only did 1 playthrough, didn't find the difficulty too bad. definitely a challenge at some points but i enjoy that. i was actually pretty disappointed with the final boss difficulty, i was expecting to respawn like 20 times but i never even went into fight for life.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    i only did 1 playthrough, didn't find the difficulty too bad. definitely a challenge at some points but i enjoy that. i was actually pretty disappointed with the final boss difficulty, i was expecting to respawn like 20 times but i never even went into fight for life.
    The first play through isn't very difficult at all. The second play through is just incredibly hard as blade said.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL