• YES

9 100.00%
  • NO

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: CAPTCHA Images for Registration

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Why do I have a feeling that some of these new registrations will be screaming bloody murder because they can't complete the puzzle.....lol
    I already thought about that lol.... could be a good thing, people like Wassabi wouldn't be able 2 figure the puzzle out, saving us from mass amounts of "retardation"

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

ok I just cleaned out the last 30 days worth of spam, only 7000+ bots left to ban and delete...

3. Default

A blog section?

Tastes like your moms kisses.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chikun View Post
    A blog section?
    yes.... next 2 the forum button.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

I like the idea, but it would be nice if the pictures would snap together when placed a reasonable distance from its spont, Spent 5 min trying to get that damn raccoon butt on >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

Good idea. Have been noticing this CAPTCHA type working well around other places. Wasabi.. Lol...

Doesn't the homepage use the blogging system for articles? Or do you have those add-ons separate?
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    yes.... next 2 the forum button.
    All I see is blah, blah, blah, What's New.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    I like the idea, but it would be nice if the pictures would snap together when placed a reasonable distance from its spont, Spent 5 min trying to get that damn raccoon butt on >.<
    Actually if they are clsoe enough it will except it you do not need to be perfect.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Good idea. Have been noticing this CAPTCHA type working well around other places. Wasabi.. Lol...

Doesn't the homepage use the blogging system for articles? Or do you have those add-ons separate?
    No we have a full CMS system for that.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chikun View Post
    All I see is blah, blah, blah, What's New.
    its a blog section... shut up!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

I have removed all the spam from the last year. I should have the rest cleaned out in a few days.