Thread: Map Making Question

1. Question Map Making Question

Okay I been playing around on make a new zombie map. Every thing is going good, and I may get the first version out by next week, maybe week after. But first I have a problem. I can't seem to make breakable glass anymore.

I set my windows to no draw, and then turn the object into a break object. After that I set it to a glass texture. Now when I run the map, I have a error. In console it is tell me that the glass is not set to no draw. Now I already set it to no draw in hammer, but its still not showing up. Did I miss something about hammer? I couldn't find any thing on the error on the web.

2. Default

Just keep the window open, or don't use a glass window. I use breakable sheet metal, that is always a good replacing.

Does sound wierd, it is the same thing for me when i am making a map on hammer, so the window should be breakable, but make sure you set the with off the wall low and not high [Ctrl-H] [-1] is what i use to make a breakable window.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    Just keep the window open, or don't use a glass window. I use breakable sheet metal, that is always a good replacing.

Does sound wierd, it is the same thing for me when i am making a map on hammer, so the window should be breakable, but make sure you set the with off the wall low and not high [Ctrl-H] [-1] is what i use to make a breakable window.
    Ty that fixed it for me ^_^ woot.