Thread: Admin abuse Ice_Worm

1. Default Admin abuse Ice_Worm

Admin's INGAME name: Ice_Worm (with more random clan tags)
    You're INGAME name: -x3o- DėMųŃŁoRd
    Server: 208.43.70.234:27015 (Zombie mod)
    Map:voodoo
    Date & Time: 10 minutes ago

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): Broke my cade to get in and then broke it again to try to escape or do what ever he/she wanted to do. I obviously made some very nice remarks about me not being very happy with that and it turns out Ice_Worm is an admin. Slayed me as a zombie because... ohh wait douchebag; I never did anything wrong and I am sure you 12 year old ass can handle an insult over the internet without spilling your Pringles the Original Potato Chops all over your panties.

Admin abuse at its finest and the admin should have his/her powers removed.

hl2.exe thought it would be funny to crash right there and then so I could not get the log (plus there is nothing to it)

Do I expect anything our of this thread? No. Making this just for the record as I was not banned; it's just nice knowing you can search admin abuse+admin name to see if they have a record of being a power-hungry child.

p.s. Ice_Worm, do not run from the server the second I call admin abuse! I was in need of your attention on this manner. Ohh well =/

Ohh ya, and the reason I "insulted an admin" (btw stupid-ass rule) is because his username is too long and |ibis is not displayed unless you go to score screen and look for his/her name

You know what would really help your case? Posting a demo...

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...Links-to-Demos
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

3. Default

do i just find the demo and paste the link to it?

ftp://208.43.70.234/auto-20120906-00...lands_v8_5.dem

Quote Originally Posted by DeMoNLoRd View Post
    do i just find the demo and paste the link to it?

ftp://208.43.70.234/auto-20120906-00...lands_v8_5.dem
    Since demos disappear after few days, according to the format (which you somewhat used/somewhat not), you are supposed to ATTACH the demo, thus you should download it and attach it to the post so it would not disappear.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

5. Default

did the tags say "ibis" or "ibis.a"?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

East Coast (and that's all I'm tellin' xD)

Do I expect anything our of this thread? No. Making this just for the record as I was not banned; it's just nice knowing you can search admin abuse+admin name to see if they have a record of being a power-hungry child.
    If you're not expecting anything to come from this, DON'T POST IT! Honestly, NO ONE is going to give two shyts about this.... No demo + No ban + You SAYING you have nothing= Fail Post/You should backhand yourself for me for wasting our time. If you have a personal vendetta with any of the admins, it need not be brought into the forum threads unless you have PROOF of (wait for it) ADMIN ABUSE!

Ohh ya, and the reason I "insulted an admin" (btw stupid-ass rule) is because his username is too long and |ibis is not displayed unless you go to score screen and look for his/her name
    There's nothing wrong with having a weird, long, symbol-studded name... I'm sorry that showing some amount of professionalism/respect towards those who are (supposed to be) mediating the servers does not seem fair to you, but these are our rules, and you will follow them. That being said, admins should know how to use privledges appropriately in these situations. With the amount of ranting whinery in this post, I'm going to assume (as there's no demo) this is what got you the slay. Bottom line, don't insult admins unless you're asking for trouble, and if you want to make a case against an admin, GET A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF PROOF!
    Artist's Representation - "Finding life on the go board"

7. Default

you insult an admin because of his name...when yours is fucking DEMONLORD? what did your 8 year old sister come up with that for you?

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

East Coast (and that's all I'm tellin' xD)

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    you insult an admin because of his name...when yours is fucking DEMONLORD? what did your 8 year old sister come up with that for you?
    Actually it's "DėMųŃŁoRd", see it's different because it's "bedazzled" with fancy symbols and foreign accented vowels ... so give his 8yo sister a little more credit
    Artist's Representation - "Finding life on the go board"

9. Default

no proof, no abuse.

closed

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton