Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Black and Purple.

1. Default Black and Purple.

All day everyday. RAVENS TAKING IT THIS YEAR!
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

2. Default

DAMN STRAIGHT!!

though, in all honesty, i'd like to congratulate Akers on that pretty amazing field goal.

BUT RAVENS ALL THE WAY!!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

44-13! flacco with the no huddles, rice with 2 td carries. i'll take it anyday.
    plus the o's fight for the playoff's, bmore nation right here.
    very good thread

4. Default

If the Ravens make it to the playoffs I'm calling it that they get knocked out in the first game.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chikun View Post
    If the Ravens make it to the playoffs I'm calling it that they get knocked out in the first game.
    i have them in the afc championship, possibly super bowl but we'll see how they fare with injuries. flacco's looking like peyton manning at the line, and like classic flacco with his arm. actually using his brain to its potential and that's gonna bring them places. that's gonna fire up ray lewis and ed reed, which will in turn fire up the whole D. those guys are on their last leg, they're gonna want it baaaaaad this season.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

6. Default

I didn't know beating one of the worst teams in the league makes you a super bowl contender. Watch out AFC, the Jets beat the fuckin' Bills, super bowl parade is already booked.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

7. Default

as long as a team that wins it has a NY infront of its name... and not no buffolo bills shit... im good!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    I didn't know beating one of the worst teams in the league makes you a super bowl contender. Watch out AFC, the Jets beat the fuckin' Bills, super bowl parade is already booked.
    it's more than who they beat, it's how they played. flacco was running the field like he should be, he was executing like he should be, the o-line we already know is great, Lil ray's gonna do his thing, solid group of wide outs, only question mark on their whole team is the d-line but that's not a big worry.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by iceofworm View Post
    as long as a team that wins it has a NY infront of its name... and not no buffolo bills shit... im good!
    There are three team that play in New York, yet only 7 home games a year are played there.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

10. Default

i aint paying to go to a game... i like my nice large screen hd and comfort of my house.