Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CS:S Update Today...

1. Default

We had people in the gopub today but we could never get more than a hand full of players. Maybe I need to also use only the _se maps or something.

East Coast (and that's all I'm tellin' xD)

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    LAWL that picture is awesome.

Chef, GO is pretty awesome. I think it's bullshit what they are doing... but GO is a good game.
    Agree bout that pic .

maynard, wasn't trashing at GO, honestly I'm anxious to try it. Just more of the strategy to get players to convert (on Valve's end). Not to mention, I am a cheap cheap person lol. Even though 15 isn't bad, GW2 kinda ate into funds already >.<. But ya, gonna find out soon enough ***Download completed: 58% ***
    Artist's Representation - "Finding life on the go board"

3. Default

breaks wcs

4. Default

it's kinda funny. really the only thing i notice with these updates is that they break everything. there is nothing else of impact in these updates.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    it's kinda funny. really the only thing i notice with these updates is that they break everything. there is nothing else of impact in these updates.
    Oh no, no, no. You're so fucking wrong, Brett. I spoke with an insider from Valve today - and apparently they just found out that CSS has game-breaking bugs and they keep finding news, so now they have to consistently release new updates every week (more updates than CS:GO) just to make sure that CSS would run properly and the people would be able to play it.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Maybe I need to also use only the _se maps or something.
    This this do this!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.