Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: project's mistake

1. Default

wait...Tim's russian?

amd also...what the fuck is going on?

2. Default

If you dont wanna see tits then your a fagot and you need to gtfo right now.

This topic had already proved that we have an admin whos a queer, and his two butt buddies.

3. Default

Reading through this topic decreased my IQ by a few points for sure. Offended by Project's tits? Too bad. If tits are too much for your eyes I suggest you stop playing games and go squeeze some. I have to repeat what I have said numerous times on the pub -- NO VIRGINS ALLOWED. We have no time to waste with yet-to-mature-and-develop hormone freaks. Get out of here, losers, if you have where to go.

4. Default

lmaooooooooooooo, USAMA got banned that poor guy.... I love doing this to ppl, i have so much fun with this shit.... By posting up ur pics loooook at this shitttt that i've starteddd... hehehehe u mindless fucks..& I LOVE UR BOOBS, U SHOULD SPRAY THEM MORE OFTEN OR GET THE OTHER NIPPLE PIERCED.... LETS SEE HOW SMART U R? figure out the puzzleeeefuckin

5. Cool

wtfffffff is going on here? i didnt post no pics of naked boobs... i was playing to day and Liam told me that iam gonna get perm. ban cuz i did something on the forums.... i dont know who the fuck is "nigerachi" but he fuckin made me get banneddddddd.... Thats fucked up...

6. Default

whoohoo qqing by sama and all this ibsi drama. I give the ibis server 1 internetz for good entertainment its just a shame it has to be around project who is a pretty cool girl. Sama if it wasnt you then why did virtus talk about how you planned on getting her back and some shit? Unless its virtus your "friend" and supposed neighbor bending you over to get fucked in the ass by a ban ahahaha sucks for both of you.

7. Default

The funniest part i Virtus already confirmed it was you sama when he was trying to say he wasn't a part of it. haha BUSTED.

Thing is..move on. I know your life is really meaningless to the point where you have to run over to Virtus's house everytime something happens in CSS. But life happens past that. You should really find that out for yourself.

Ps: Baking is fun.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

8. Default

Hahaha... this link is funny... Im laughing my ass off.

Why dont woman post boob shots on ZombieMod... LOL.
    (And project Im not asking you to... and I'm not trying to start anything.)

Just saying its funny that people are bitching cause some woman gets drunk and posts pics of her tits... Really!?! WTF Is wrong with you to waste time with a post about this? Its like calling the cops cause some hot chic ran up and gave you a hand job.

If anything I think Project should get a fuckin medal for breaking up the usual sausage fest that is counterstrike.

Anyways continue with... whatever the hell is going on...

9. Default

i dont give a shit about her tits.. its not the pretiest ones and she acts like i dunoo.. w.e...

funny thing is someone posts it and she fuckin blames me rofl.. thats funny... thats what gets me pissed off

10. Default What's wrong with tits?

what's wrong with a girl showering her cleavage? man you need to get off your cpu a little Virt... Many girls like to show off, i mean hell come on. Her tits aren't that bad, and usually gives you something to do between rounds... that is if you suck and die like me every round... Look at the brightside, atleast she doesn't have a penis and is showering that off. If she wants to post a picture of her tits, fine. If you don't want your mom to see them, then don't play in the server. Theirs nothing wrong, some perverted joke by some 40 year old virgin getting to excited by seeing tits on his favorite video game...

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.