Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: project's mistake

1. Angry project's mistake

ur bithc, dont look fuckin mexican.... but i like ur boobies thought.. lmao bitch
    Last edited by ZERO; 12-11-2008 at 09:17 PM.

2. Default

Wtf ? Ban ?

3. Default

WTF! Perm Banned IMMEDIATELY!

4. Default

Lol never seen tits before? Probably a faggot anyway

BAN HIM!!!!

AND HANG HIM

5. Default

get ahold of his isp

6. Default

The second one I can say I I admittedly think I sprayed drunk but what's that first one all about?
    You think this is intimidating or hurtful or something? I laugh at the fact that u don't have guts enough to tell us who you are. Theirs other ways to find out so that's fine. And if not that's cool too. I'd just like to know how u got the first one.
    Ps: am I suppose to look mexican?
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

7. Default

I figured it out, you banned him because he was saying something about someone named mexican or who was mexican ect. Rather than fill out an unban request he spams my visitor messages and then creates this topic. Conviently he supplied us with his steam id: STEAM_0:0:10691706 so that we can unban him

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    The second one I can say I I admittedly think I sprayed drunk but what's that first one all about?
    You think this is intimidating or hurtful or something? I laugh at the fact that u don't have guts enough to tell us who you are. Theirs other ways to find out so that's fine. And if not that's cool too. I'd just like to know how u got the first one.
    Ps: am I suppose to look mexican?
    not me! I lied to you... I couldn't find your hiding spots
    but its all good now! you would look really good with a pearl necklace on.

9. Default

Project being an exhibitionist.

10. Default

is it just me or does that ID (STEAM_0:0:10691706) not come up on any stats page?