Thread: Minecraft Server down

1. Default Minecraft Server down

Unfortunately the map got corrupted by a troll and I currently do not have enough time to invest in fixing the issue at this current time. I do appologize fort the down time, I hope to have a fix soon however it won't be until i get rid of some of these tests in my way.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

2. Default

Uploading backup map. Please start the server back tomorrow Rezel.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

So, the Server problem has been fixed or not. Actually I am looking to join the server soon so I would like to be assured about its status.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen R View Post
    So, the Server problem has been fixed or not. Actually I am looking to join the server soon so I would like to be assured about its status.
    you ain't joining shit, your English teacher didn't teach you shit, your bot ain't doing shit, what the shit is your objective here?

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen R View Post
    that's one seriously dedicated bot.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Wtf is going on here?
    Personal reform