Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: starting Shakugan No Shana, and i'm confused

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I think then part of the problem you are having here is your expecting the level of depth and development from a series which comes from Type-Moon to be standard. Let me make it clear that the amount of depth found in Type-Moon series is NOT NORMAL. This is often why they are so celebrated. If it it Type-Moon style stuff you are interested in I suggest watching more Type-Moon series such as:

Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works
    Fate/Zero
    Kara no Kyoukai
    Tsukihime

Also it should be noted that characters from all Type-Moon series have relations to eathother. I will not show the relation chart b/c == spoliers.
    I am simply bringing up fate/stay night because it's an example that's still in my mind, and because it's male lead was somewhat similar to start out (in that he was ignorant as hell). but it was mostly to just highlight how shallow and empty SnS's lead is. perhaps my shinji ikari comparison is better. SnS's lead if basically shinji, if shinji smiled, and lacked the brain capacity to have any angst...which basically means he could have been replaced with a lampshade, and the show wouldn't lose anything (tape an envelope to the inside, and a duracell battery as well to simulate the whole 'mistes' and 'flame' aspect of his so called "character")
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

acco that show is one that i didn't really get into but if u are looking for good ones u can just look at our list of anime we have and it shouldn't be hard to find good ones. i can list a few if u want.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
    Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live or die on this day.
    Live or die on this day.

3. Default

This may be a random suggestion, but you might like Ben-To. It's got a fairly fast start and pretty short so it wouldn't make too big of a dent if you have a large back log.

4. Default

that one was a good one but there are a few that just ended that were just amazing and they are going to have a deff second season.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
    Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live or die on this day.
    Live or die on this day.