View Poll Results: SlenderMod unique for ibis?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fuck yeah!

7 31.82%
  • Blargh,,, no?

11 50.00%
  • Zombie still sucks, but it is a step forward.

4 18.18%
  • I think it's not doable, regardless of my opinion.

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New counter strike server: SlenderMod? :P

1. Default

ZM is awesome. It's the people that make it shit anymore. Though there are still some good times. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE played in that server years ago. I have not seen Zero sit in any server as long as he use to in ZM. Other than Maynard / Richo, I can't recall any clan member that did not play there at one time either.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    ZM is awesome. It's the people that make it shit anymore. Though there are still some good times. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE played in that server years ago. I have not seen Zero sit in any server as long as he use to in ZM. Other than Maynard / Richo, I can't recall any clan member that did not play there at one time either.
    Steamers right, every clan member has played in the ZM server atleast once before and have stayed for quite a long time, but recently the people are being complete morons/idiots so most of the clan members don't like to play there anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

3. Default

Yeah I came to ibis because of ZM... Spent 2 years playing nothing but ZM.
    I actually only started playing GG and then WCS because other clan members recommended I spend time in the other servers.
    I will admit though ZM is where all the kids play now a days... (maybe it was always that way). I just can't stand to be in there for more than a map now days.
    Nothings better than when an admin that has been active for a few months informs me of rules that never existed and often still aren't in the rules. (Because I play by the rules and it bothers me if I think I am in the wrong).
    I get tired of... "man no one can get to you so that must be against the rules".
    Yes noob admin thanks for telling me the rules of my server!

@dded if it helps let me explain this.. in my day there was only one rule! Don't cade the red room in high school. That was the only rule... and we did just fine.
    As far as only two to a tube everyone was smart and mature enough to just go with it so it was never an issue.
    As far as crawl space (even blocked) it was free game because sooner or later somebody would get greedy enough (Had smart zombie players back then) to stick their head out and try and shoot at the zombies.
    We had a blast... and one of the best group of ZM players this server has ever seen... top ten I laugh and don't give two fucks because you wouldn't stand a chance against the players of 08'-09'.
    Team work and everything else have just flown out the window....
    I'd love to see ZM return to its glory days but I'm just not willing to deal with all the abuse threads (that would occur) just from playing the game the way its supposed to be played.
    Last edited by Vladninja; 10-15-2012 at 04:36 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    I'd love to see ZM return to its glory days but I'm just not willing to deal with all the abuse threads (that would occur) just from playing the game the way its supposed to be played.
    This.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

Why are we still dragging our feet? 6+3=9 votes yes vs 11 no, that shows an overwhelming need for a dedicated slender server. I played slender_escape_b4 last night with one other player and nearly beat level one so if you get into it enough it's not that hard to beat. Other slender levels would dominate my free time! New players would flock to ibis! I'm telling you, the other day 2 middle school girls killed another girl in worship to slender man. Slender is where it's at right now and for the next few years.

6. Default

I MADE this thread... And even I took offence to. It being necro'd
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

^^ so true
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    I MADE this thread... And even I took offence to. It being necro'd
    Point well taken however after the thread was made the first real slender map has been created. That makes it less of a revival and more of an idea worth supporting. Why clutter the archives with two threads for the same thing?