View Poll Results: SlenderMod unique for ibis?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fuck yeah!

7 31.82%
  • Blargh,,, no?

11 50.00%
  • Zombie still sucks, but it is a step forward.

4 18.18%
  • I think it's not doable, regardless of my opinion.

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New counter strike server: SlenderMod? :P

1. Default New counter strike server: SlenderMod? :P

Hey zero, i just got an idea for a server mod: SlenderMod.
    U spawn as a team, and there are a few AI Slender men that spawn and show up every now and then and scare the fuck out of u .

Interesting maps would be pitch black forests, u can use the zombie mod but with a Slenderman skin.
    The slenderman itself doesn't get killed, he disappears and teleports random places, following the player without really intereacting with them, just like the game.

The idea is that u spawn at one spot in the map, and need to reach the other side. If you look at the slenderman for more than 2 second (the way the game is played out) u THEN get turned into a predator zombie, hunting the others in the dark lol... and the others have to survive until the end of the round, whether they reach the end escape zone OR if they camp out a building and cade it from other zombies..

So basically, instead of having the zombie spawn "Randomly", it basically lets one of the AI slendermen randomly scare someone and turn them to zombies to hunt.

This introduces another type of map, other than Cading or Escape. These would be Survival map that contains BOTH. This way people would stop bitching about wanting zm or ze maps, when they can do either objective and get saved.

also,
    u'd need to keep an eye out for the slenderman and be careful that u dnt let ur teammates get caught or they could be too close to kill. so its a team survival

thoughts? i wonder how hard it would be to implement such sub-mod of zmod...

*copyrighted bitches!*
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

I just want the chicken defusal mod.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

I misread the options, I thought it said it was also a step backward.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

4. Default

Just to be clear....

Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

how about yes!

aww-yea-meme-original.jpg

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

Quote Originally Posted by Chikun View Post
    I misread the options, I thought it said it was also a step backward.
    This.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

7. Default

The Hidden

AI suck.. keep it all player based.

8. Default

You could play lfd......

It sounds interesting but its likely something that would require you to get a gang to play it , sense you could end up just playing a map where you walk from ones side to another.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

9. Default

As someone who plays ZMOD hard core this would be a nice change up and would scare the crap outa people making it way more fun then just me Zombie Ug BWiAns

10. Default

Putting this "mod" in ZM would be like putting glitter on a turd. It's still shit.