Thread: PUB Suggestion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default PUB Suggestion

Lately the PUB has really been empty. Everytime I log on i have to wait until someone joins, then get them to help me rtv, go to dust 2, and then people join.

Is there any way you can set the server to go to Dust 2 when it is empty? I have a feeling that would help attract more players. I know not everyone likes D2, but I think it would help the server get more populated.

2. Default

Also if the members would stop playing L4D for like a day and just rjeoin the server

I would but I cant play with a broken index finger, my timing is way off owhen I try to fire using the mouse

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Also if the members would stop playing L4D for like a day and just rjeoin the server

I would but I cant play with a broken index finger, my timing is way off owhen I try to fire using the mouse
    Now if you really cared about the servers, you would suck it up, run around and get your ass handed to you... for the greater good... you know... my rank needs to get better...
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

4. Default

That change has now been made, the server will now switch to dust2 or office if there is <3 players for 3 min.

5. Default

Other things I could do include:
    A) Changing the number of players it looks like are on the server
    B) Adding the cut wire mod: allows a player to try to cut a wire to defuse the bomb at risk of it blowing up
    C) Make it easier to RTV a map
    D) Add a team balencer that bases its actions off of the players history and not exclusively current game data to make decisions

6. Default

Cut wire mod, what a good idea! Do it!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    B) Adding the cut wire mod: allows a player to try to cut a wire to defuse the bomb at risk of it blowing up

just a suggestion but could you make it that if you choose wrong on the wires the bomb blows up? adds a bit of randomness... unless it is suppose to in which case it isnt working right atm... i just got off the pub and the bomb didnt blow even though d-mo picked wrong like 2 or 3 times...

kay by

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton