Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: your servers is corrupt

1. Angry your servers is corrupt

i play zombie server almost evryday tht i can and im sik && tired of all these corupt players doing watevr they want && making the game unfun. yesturday morning i was playing this map && sevral players kpt killing themselves so tht they can bhop around && kill al the humans!! i cant rememeber the map it was teh one where you start outside on the streets && then go inside an parking garage. people liek stan and arsnal stay in spawn && get kiled all th time so they can just jump around && kill evryone && maik the human lose each round. the admin phil tht was in there was corupt cuz he didnt stop them or say nothing. he is a bd admin && prolly as corupt as th players. you're server are the only one i play && their ruining my fave server!! cn you pls ban stan && arsenl?!?
    Last edited by S1XTYH3R3T1CS; 09-30-2012 at 04:05 PM. Reason: forget a name

2. Default

if we catch it, we punish for it. if you report it with evidence, we punish for it. if you bitch about it and post nothing of value whatsoever, we don't care.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

3. Default

how do i do tht ? i dont got any pictures i culdnt cuz i was playing liek how you suposed to bt i swear stan && aresnal we're doing nuthin bt truble! are there a way that i cn prove it if you cnt take my word fur it??

4. Default

reading helps

Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    reading helps
    Brett I think I've given you far less credit than you deserve. My apologies.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by S1XTYH3R3T1CS View Post
    how do i do tht ? i dont got any pictures i culdnt cuz i was playing liek how you suposed to bt i swear stan && aresnal we're doing nuthin bt truble! are there a way that i cn prove it if you cnt take my word fur it??
    are you purposely typing like an illiterate, or are you just being lazy? unacceptable either way. like Brett said, post some proof.

im curious why you type bt and cn. whats the harm in typing one more letter? god damn texting generation.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

7. Default

Indeed this is just horrible grammar all together. Kill yourself or learn English. Or maybe, just maybe, stop being a lazy cunt.

8. Default

i'm confused by the omission of letters as stated above, combined with the extra "&". one will do, thank you.

Fire, walk with me.

9. Default

This... is horrible lmao. Lost a good number of brain cells, but I'll bite. I wanna see how this fail claim sizes up with my own eyes. This should be fairly entertaining
    Last edited by Bane of Soldiers; 09-30-2012 at 10:02 PM.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by S1XTYH3R3T1CS View Post
    i play zombie server almost evryday tht i can and im sik && tired of all these corupt players doing watevr they want && making the game unfun. yesturday morning i was playing this map && sevral players kpt killing themselves so tht they can bhop around && kill al the humans!! i cant rememeber the map it was teh one where you start outside on the streets && then go inside an parking garage. people liek stan and arsnal stay in spawn && get kiled all th time so they can just jump around && kill evryone && maik the human lose each round. the admin phil tht was in there was corupt cuz he didnt stop them or say nothing. he is a bd admin && prolly as corupt as th players. you're server are the only one i play && their ruining my fave server!! cn you pls ban stan && arsenl?!?
    yeah, we don't care. retype this drivel with some semblance of grammar, and spelling, and then maybe we'll care. but as of right now, you're just another faceless idiot wanting only to bitch and moan, instead of actually taking the (relatively short amount of) time to make your request legible.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?