Thread: Awa

1. Post Awa

Was at AWA this past weekend. They had little busters stuff! Will post some pics when I can. I will likely be assisting with panels at Ohayocon again this year (January) and perhaps I will even make my own panel this time.

Not sure if any of you have ever gone to any cons but they really are a blast.

2. Default

Sounds like a great time, would love to see what a con is like

I think there are a couple of cons held near me, I think ACen and AWC?, but with:

no time + no money + no transportation + age restrictions/no one to go with lol + type of person to register and read guidelines last minute + did I say I'm broke? = good results for attending cons? lawlll T_T

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

3. Default

we have cons here about once a month but never been kinda seem a little to nerdy XD

Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live or die on this day.
    Live or die on this day.

4. Default

After looking up the price of the stuff I got at the con I saved a good >$60 there. Obviously that ignores the ticket price but normally I go for free b/c I run panels.

Also can you put a price on confirming that funimation does not know what a metal oopa is nor intends to put one in the limited collectors edition.
    Last edited by ZERO; 10-05-2012 at 01:05 AM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Also can you put a price on confirming that funimation does not know what a metal upa is nor intends to put one in the limited collectors edition.
    A price on confirmation? Wut lol? Putting a value/bet on funimation's ignorance? Is that what you're getting at? .-.
    And I'm around episode 5 in Steins;Gate.... tu-tururu! (or however that goes lol)..... the metal upa thing is from Steins;Gate right? .__.

6. Default

upa or oopa not sure which is correct.

7. Default

how can u watch that stines gate?

Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live or die on this day.
    Live or die on this day.