Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: CS:S Pub is dying, don't let it!

1. Default Scrim

What friends? LOL

What about a scrim group, or group night(s), or some kinda scheduled activities. I suggested a FRI fun night that was met w/ mixed reviews, due to serious players on server. Maybe scrim would appeal to them.

2. Default

how about we turn pub into an open hacking server???
    That's pretty much all that it is these days...

I don't bother going there anymore just because of how paranoid I get at the number of hackers uncaught there, just lurking in the top ranks... -.-
    (when the #1 ranked player in pub for a long time gets banned by you for obvious hacks? yeah... u lose hope)
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Maybe what we do need is for these hackers to get cleaned out so we can have people actually play on there again.

4. Default

Maybe what we do need is for these hackers to get cleaned out so we can have people actually play on there again.
    Commence the short straw selection! Not but seriously, brett and i drop in pub once in a while and get ppl banned, or watched at least. But i guess it's just not as fun after u've played wcs
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Commence the short straw selection! Not but seriously, brett and i drop in pub once in a while and get ppl banned, or watched at least. But i guess it's just not as fun after u've played wcs
    i did when there were actually players in there. every time i look now it's just the bots.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    i did when there were actually players in there. every time i look now it's just the bots.
    Same here. I check errrryday

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by michaeljohn View Post
    once in a while and get ppl banned, or watched at least. But i guess it's just not as fun after u've played

go away!!!

We want gimp bot!!!
    Last edited by ZERO; 05-07-2013 at 01:12 AM.

8. Default

1334973155285.jpg

This sums it up!
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

9. Default

I was gonna... But the post was already deleted and was a bot so now this gets bumped again.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

10. Default

lol zero edits are the best-o

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton