Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin Poser

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    So i ban ya, it was originally for a week but i made it perm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Holy Shit said a that he banned him before for a week. So a perma ban was needed
    I think holyshit banned him for a week, but then he found out it was a recurring problem so he made that 1 week ban a perm ban... one incident but he changed the punishment... Thats how i read it
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I think holyshit banned him for a week, but then he found out it was a recurring problem so he made that 1 week ban a perm ban... one incident but he changed the punishment... Thats how i read it
    Correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

I am very sorry. I inderstand that I had do it's not good and I have to pay for be a real admin. So I had don't understand the warnings to take off "<ibis.a>" ;(. I am french and it's too hard to me to understand what people are saying. If a admin whrite me to take off, i took off immediatly.

So I answer last one luck please. I love ibis community and I good like to play with you.

4. Default

It's only today that Apocalipse write me to say that i have a permanent ban ;( .

5. Default

just look at his stats page. look at how many times hes used that name already. obviously it isnt his first or second time that hes been using that name. its probably been over a month. and holy has warned him numerous times to take off the tag, over and over. Though he might not have been banned before for having the tag on, he was definetly kicked more then enough times for him to realize that he should not have the tag on, whether hes french or not. So he shouldnt be unbanned.
    though he has been playing ibis for a long time and i feel bad that hes not gonna get unbanned =[

6. Default

Ban me one mounth for i don't make this another time so please don't ban me permanently ;(

7. Default

I cant' explain you anything because i don't speak and write english very well ;( .

8. Default

Why did you have don't try to write me before ;( ?

9. Default

You say that you cant read and write well in english, but to me it looks like your doing a damn good job writing in english.

better than half the people on this forum lol

10. Default

When it's easy worlds, I understand. So when you are talking or wrinting with hard words, it's a little complicated for me. I study english in school so it's no sufficient to understand that a english or american are saying ...