Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin Poser

1. Default Admin Poser

STEAM_0:1:19382709
    AKA SERHOE
    Has been admin posing for a while now, and he has been warned numerous times to take off the ibis.a tag yet he still comes in with the ibis tag. He was permanently banned.

2. Default

I am sorry. I am french and I don't really inderstand english. If i would have understand warnings, I imediatly take off "ibis.a". I don't make this another time.

I don't want to be banned because I have buy css for ibis only. I love zombi mod of ibis and if I am banned, i can't play my favourite server.

Sorry for all. Serhoe

3. Default O rly?

really dude, really? a few weeks ago i kick you after telling you to take out the ibis.a tag and you still didn't listen. i even type it out and you even said you were an admin. then i kick ya. less then a week ago you had it in your name, i said something and you disconnected. And today you were told multiple times to not have it and you still had it on. So i ban ya, it was originally for a week but i made it perm. Thx for a few people for telling me some information. Is this true, you were using it to tell players that " you were an admin and if you didn't do this, i would do that?" just wanna know. ( you got caught with a screenshot, no admins on, and you said you were an admin, and if people didn't listen to you, you would ban them ) not my screenshot, but if this gets out of hand my freind will post it.

Peace, and maybe see ya in the server, cause you will get unban.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

I am sorry. I am very stupid and i don't make this a another time.

5. Default

It's true what you have told. I will have been banned so I don't think why. Today, i understant that i don't have the right to make this.

6. Default

Serhoe that's real fucked up all admins have to pay MONEY to get admin you insult us all by posing as a admin thats real cheap just pay a few euros for it?

7. Default

I know that you have reason. So Give me last one luck. If i do anything that cause ban, ban me permanently.

8. Default

I am really sorry for all the admin. I don't had to make this. So plz give me last one luck ;(

9. Default

Has he been banned for this offense before if so for how long?

10. Default

Holy Shit said a that he banned him before for a week. So a perma ban was needed