Name in Game: Arsenal
Where: Zombie Mod
Link to any previous bans: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...851590&Submit= one ban, not of this particular charge I assume
Reason to ban: Clear violation of server rules (Intentionally becoming zombified not completing escape objective/staying in spawn during escapes, killing zombies in spawn)
Referencing this thread as a basis, in hopes of setting a more formal precedent This player first appeared July of 2012 and spent 131 hours in server, currently ranked 42 with 4100 skill. Don't care if it's a ban or not, something should be at least said.
DEMO: Attachment 6378
Well, this one isn’t hard, lots of ticks because he likes being a doucheface every round. Can be found at the start of any round, the short ticks are provided below.
Let me note that the purpose of buying a scout when players choose to act in this despicable manner is to present the zombies a clear and easy target and to maximize running speed, used to deliver the player to the zombies’ plates as quickly as possible, as to give them the extra few seconds to bhop to the human team. This player in particular adds on to his little strategy: randomly firing off his scout, in hopes of catching the attention of the zombie(s). It seems like he’s been at the underworld game for a while. (And no, this does not come from experience; it is a logical deduction from watching his behavior and from my long experience as an alpha zombie -__-)
- Ticks 13,000-18,000, start of Round 2: Arsenal spawns, buys a scout. After realizing the zombie had spawned at a different location, he begins to search. Around tick 17,000, he finally spots a predator zombie coming from behind him. He switches his scout for his knife and waits for infection.
- Ticks 20,000-21,000, start of Round 3: Arsenal stays in spawn with his scout, waiting. He gets lucky this round: both zombies spawn near him. He waits, turns and walks a couple of steps, is tagged, and then bhops away to feast.
- Ticks 25,000-27,000, start of Round 4: Obviously loiters in spawn, firing off his scout, swapping weapons, spraying his decal, etc. It turns out that Arsenal is one of the first zombies, much to his delight I bet.
- Ticks 37,000-42,000, start of Round 5: Chilling in spawn again, but notices that two players nearby: an afk, and a Stan that wants a share of the human farming. He hides and waits in a van in response. Once Stan zombifies the afk, Arsenal quickly !zteles back to spawn, buys a M4A1, and kills it. Not much happens afterwards: he goes through the escape map behind the zombies until the final holdout is in sight, and as the final human, is tagged.
- Ticks 50,000-53,000, start of Round 6: Back to his scout, he runs up to some zombies after noting that the zombies weren’t at his spawn. The cycle repeats.
- Ticks 62,000-69,000, start of Round 7: Waiting as usual, except this time the zombies don’t spawn near him and they all quickly leave the streets to chase the humans. He is inclined to follow them, and is tagged after a bad attempt of quickly hiding (perhaps he saw that it was too late in the round or there were too much zombies/too few humans to reap a profit from getting tagged? I’d assume since he does not get kills for the rest of the round)
- Ticks 75,000-77,000, start of Round 8: He does not have to wait long. The zombie kills him shortly after spawning next to him.
- Ticks 87,000-91,000, start of Round 9: Waits shortly and figures that the zombies have left the streets (spawn area btw). Makes his way to a chokepoint (first floor ramp) and waits for the zombies. He doesn’t wait long.
- Ticks 99,000-100,000, start of Round 10: Nothing different from the last ticks. Obviously is zombified quickly.
- Ticks 105,000-108,000: Tagged quickly, although he had to run into the zombie a couple of times to get its attention. Fecal Matter, in spectate, angrily notes that players are purposefully dying
- Ticks 113,000-115,000, start of Round 11: Last round, map ends. No difference in behavior.
Edit (10/06): .....damn it, I forgot to add polls on all three threads. Done >.<