Name in Game: Stan™
Where: Zombie Mod
Link to any previous bans: none
Reason to ban: Knowing and purposeful violation of server rules (Intentionally becoming zombified not completing escape objective/staying in spawn during escapes)
Referencing this thread as a basis, in hopes of setting a more formal precedent This player first appeared in June of 2012, spent 568 hours in server, currently ranked 18 with 6200 skill. Don't care if it's a ban or not, something should be at least said.
Took me forever to look into the incident, been busy all week, BUT
I will say this: although the documented evidence shows few examples, it is an outright shame to find out that a former admin and known regular to the server would intentionally act in this way. Proper regulars know better than to retaliate, for you will be regarded as a rule breaker yourself. And that is why this post is here. As your credibility is in question, I am also forced to speculate... as a player who's become a notable regular after you first appeared 4 months ago, did you truly earn your top 1 percentile placing and all of the 6000 skill points to go with it? There is no solid proof, just saddening speculation.
Justice is blind. No hard feelings?
- Tick 24,000, end of Round 3: Stan comments on Arsenal’s behavior; (right after Arsenal becomes zombified (on purpose, see other thread) and bhops up to the front of the humans.) Excerpt of chat log regarding Arsenal:
phil.™ (no sound) ibis.a:..
Stan™: arsenal be rapin everyone
Stan™: in their underwear
phil.™ (no sound) ibis.a: this is really messingup my ranki
- Tick 29,000, end of Round 4: Stan™ calls Arsenal out
Stan™: stop becoming zombie arsenal
Stan™: stop rank manipulating
Stan™: or else i do it
- Tick 37,300-40,000, start of Round 5: Stan™ declares intentions and acts on them. After saying:
Stan™ dawdles in spawn with a scout. Gives a halfhearted attempt to shoot the zombie with said weapon. Tagged shortly after.Stan™: WELL
Stan™: TIME TO BECOME ZOMBIE
- Ticks 50,000-52,000, start of Round 6: Stan™ dawdles a short distance away from spawn, inside a van. Hears the zombie spawn sound and quickly zteles back. After emptying a few bullets into the zombie, he starts intentionally walking up to it until he is tagged;
- ~62,000: Stan™ leaves as the 7th round begins
Edit (10/06): .....damn it, I forgot to add polls on all three threads. Done. >.<