Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [ADD] de_cokehouse_cbg

1. Default [ADD] de_cokehouse_cbg

de_cokehouse_cg

Crackhouse remake, bomb version. Bomb site B repositioned to basement on opposite side of the map. Better texturing, lighting, wcs friendly.

UPDATE: Link removed, see latest reply to this thread.

Thanks!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Goku; 11-17-2012 at 05:38 PM.
    ======================
    It's my stomach.... I'm hungry!
    ======================

2. Default

looks the same.

3. Default

i will say this, it does look better but why in fuck's name would you do the de_ version?

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

Same thing we do with de of crackhouse.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

It seems to be better that Crackhouse, but it's not that hard to outdo that god awful map. For direct replacement, I'd definitely vote yes, but in general, I'm not sure if we need another map of this type.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

6. Default

I can very easily do a hostage version, it would take a few extra minutes for me.
    I am presenting this as a replacement, since I really can't stand the original crackhouse but do like the layout and gameplay.
    This one is a little more spacious for the purpose of WCS. Also: the bomb sites are more spread out.

I'm aware it's a familiar map to many people, which is why it is so close to the original.

Definitely download it and test it out on your computer to really see the differences. There is always room for suggestions to improve it, too.

Thanks.
    ======================
    ======================

7. Default

Looks nice and I'd love to replace crackhouse. I will ask about: Kreig (and auto sniper) at B-Site.
    Last edited by Blackmage; 10-12-2012 at 04:57 PM. Reason: using the right words

Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    Updated download at Gamebanana.

http://gamebanana.com/css/maps/169877

A: The bonus guns were left there as a surprise. I don't think the wcs mod here supports the auto, though... right?
    It is illegal to have free guns in wcs (the ones that can be picked up in the map).
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

9. Default

*cough* dolls *cough*

But, yes, in general, they are a bad idea, which is the main reason I brought them up.

10. Default Fixed

I wish I would have known that free gun rule earlier, but I've fixed it.
    No more free guns and made sure the skybox is taller and stops at the edges of the buildings.
    No more getting caught underneath the map!!! xD

I'll remove the old download link. I'm sure there is no need for updated screenshots, either, but here's the top view.

de_cokehouse_cg0002.jpg

ALSO: would you guys like me to fix dolls or any other map for wcs? I'm working on a wcs friendly cs_italy right now, which is almost finished.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.4shared.com/get/_Nyqjm3w/...ehouse_cg.html
    ======================
    ======================