Thread: banned

1. Default banned

Name in Game: //S4 Boost King
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:642380
    Who banned you: Project s
    When: 9:30PM 12/07/08
    Where: 69.9.42.167:27015
    Why banned: admin abuse

project s and i didn't get along in the server before she became admin and had asked an admin to ban me which that admin didn't. after she became admin and i joined in she slayed me for no apparent reason then banned me. i play in the server regularly and enjoy playing with most of the regulars. thanks

2. Default

He has been banned for a week for admin disrespect. I've been an admin for a year and removed it for a month. Which is fine, play your way. But when you are a jerk for no reason and continue to be so after being told to respect players in ibis servers or go play elsewhere, you get punished.

The reason you were not previously banned while i didn't have admin was because I believed it would be too much of a hassle to have you banned by another admin. So in tow, gave you another chance. You didn't appreciate that, you repeated your actions. Enjoy your week ban and hopefully for your sake you come back with a better attitude.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    He has been banned for a week for admin disrespect. I've been an admin for a year and removed it for a month. Which is fine, play your way. But when you are a jerk for no reason and continue to be so after being told to respect players in ibis servers or go play elsewhere, you get punished.
    excuse me? you haven't told me shit you banned me with no reason and i believe cause u don't like me

The reason you were not previously banned while i didn't have admin was because I believed it would be too much of a hassle to have you banned by another admin. So in tow, gave you another chance. You didn't appreciate that, you repeated your actions. Enjoy your week ban and hopefully for your sake you come back with a better attitude.
    another bs statement. hopefully your attitude changes and your game play.

why didn't u have admin for a week and took off your clan tag? lost your privileges?

4. Default

I removed my admin for a week because I hadn't been on the computer. I don't abuse my admin and Zero can tell you that himself. It's and admin tag Boost, not a clan tag. Get it right.

I forgot, i just ban people i dont like? If that were true the servers would be pretty empty. And you wouldn't be the first to go.

Have a GREAT week
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    I removed my admin for a week because I hadn't been on the computer. I don't abuse my admin and Zero can tell you that himself. It's and admin tag Boost, not a clan tag. Get it right.

I forgot, i just ban people i dont like? If that were true the servers would be pretty empty. And you wouldn't be the first to go.

Have a GREAT week
    its funny since i was playing with u after my ban. i have more than one account hunny ohhh sorry about the whole admin tag and clan tag...oh so sorrrrry

6. Default

you can never win a argument with a woman Boost King 10 out of 10 for trying tho lo0l

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Garry View Post
    you can never win a argument with a woman Boost King 10 out of 10 for trying tho lo0l
    what can i say, i dont take no for an answer lol

8. Default

Women have the final say, anything said afterwords is the start of a new sentence.

Well if you were banned for disrespect by Project then i believe her. she doesnt abuse and she doesnt ban anyone for nothing.

Wow these people come on here and bitch over a ban they deserve.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Women have the final say, anything said afterwords is the start of a new sentence.

Well if you were banned for disrespect by Project then i believe her. she doesnt abuse and she doesnt ban anyone for nothing.

Wow these people come on here and bitch over a ban they deserve.
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    cause i didnt. girls are always wrong

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Boost King View Post
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    cause i didnt. girls are always wrong
    She's actually a woman and not a girl.