Thread: "will>b€ar" steam_0:0:18902402

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Wait im confused. Holy you said on January 1st that you were done with the ibis servers and admin. And yet you still have admin and play on the server just two days ago? Did i miss something?
    -MBP

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Wait im confused. Holy you said on January 1st that you were done with the ibis servers and admin. And yet you still have admin and play on the server just two days ago? Did i miss something?
    he meant he only left the pub. dutchel yelled at him once.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    he meant he only left the pub. dutchel yelled at him once.
    Dutch is my homie !

4. Default

yeh got me on that 1, but i am leaving when i go back school on friday. Prob be on once in awhile. I probably will keep my admin, if people are on the servers being a nuscent i will come in and deal with them, if i'm not busy.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    yeh got me on that 1, but i am leaving when i go back school on friday. Prob be on once in awhile. I probably will keep my admin, if people are on the servers being a nuscent i will come in and deal with them, if i'm not busy.
    *Nuisance

6. Default

Ahahaha the giants are losing.

Go Steelers!
    -MBP

7. Default

Ahahaha the giants are losing.

Go Steelers!
    Shut up.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig <ibis> View Post
    ahahaha the giants are losing.

Go steelers!
    go browns.

9. Default

First of all your just mad CO that the giants got owned. And the browns have not made it to the AFC championship for 40 years, so they are shit on a sick.
    -MBP

10. Default

First of all your just mad CO that the giants got owned. And the browns have not made it to the AFC championship for 40 years, so they are shit on a sick.
    Well Said!
    Last edited by ManBearPig <ibis>; 01-12-2009 at 09:48 PM.