Minecraft Name: Aesur

Why do you want to join?: Looking for a new server with good people to play on

Photo(s) or video(s) of your favorite/best creation(s): I delete most screenshots as they take up too much space, but on one server I played on I made a few redstone machines that converted gravel to clay (with a mod that allowed water + gravel = clay), all you had to do is add gravel and it did all the work for you and neatly stacked the clay for you. I also helped with a redstone tutorial house, a few main cities/castles, a large town made in the trees and various other things.

What type of server are you interested in?: I like them all, recently got into tekkit, but mainly just want a server where I can play with other people.

Have you ever been a part of another server? And if you left, why?: world8-4.ca Former Staff I programmed the original website for the server, worked on making the various mods work together and maintaining the server, performing all admin responsibilities, whitelists, bans, etc..; I left the server because when I moved across the country for my job, the owner of the site got mad that I could not log in for a month and that I took a break to get settled in and decided to revoke all permissions of myself and a few other admins with similar circumstances. We were also against the pay for benefits setup he changed to. Some items we were ok with, but he took away things like locking your chests without paying monthly fees to the site (may have since changed).

How long have you played Minecraft?: Started right after indev.