Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Warfare 2

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    people hate cod5 WoW because there not use to historical fighting games. Many people play recent or future games. From halo to cod5WoW is a huge difference.

Kids and some people can't comprehand the greatness of the game cuz they aren't use to historical warfare.
    If that were true than the whole series would have no popularity. 1,2, and 3 were all considered great games by gamers. I think its just that like COD5 was weird. And with COD4 being out just before COD5 felt they had to make a choice between COD4 and COD5. And COD4 is just a better overall game in most peoples opinions.
    -MBP

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    dude MBP what is your gamertag???

when I'm not on ZM at home I'm on the 360 playing GOW2 online.
    Its chubbssss. Im not on 360 all that often, but when i am im playing GOW2 wingman.
    -MBP

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Its chubbssss. Im not on 360 all that often, but when i am im playing GOW2 wingman.
    I'll send a friend request your way tonight than on LIVE, mine is SYKO0726
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Ew u have a 360 im getting it for my ps3

5. Default

uber game is uber :P

6. Default

My cousin just went off to college a few days ago, so I went and picked up my 360 and all my games for it. Not sure if there's anything actually worth buying on it since MAG is coming out on ps3, and BF:BC2 is coming out for PC.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

pretty sure bc2 is coming out in all consoles but ps3 is getting more games : M.A.G, uncharted2,ffv13,heavy rain , ect

8. Default

MAG is the one with the 256 players all at once, right? man that game looks awesome, i really hope it works out as well as they've planned it and its as fun to play as it sounds...

9. Default

yea it is im really hyped for it ^^ looking forward to uncharted 2 also and modnation racers ^^

10. Default

My xbox failed me.

Microsoft is slightly more dead to me than it was before. I have a PS3 I just finished Resistance 2, Great game. I want Army of Two 2, lol. I'm looking forward to Uncharted 2 as well, I liked the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    MAG is the one with the 256 players all at once, right? man that game looks awesome, i really hope it works out as well as they've planned it and its as fun to play as it sounds...
    I can only hope to god it doesn't take 10 shots to kill someone, that would instantly turn me off to it. I saw a video of it and the player shot this guy going up a ladder like 7 times and he didn't die. They might be trying to make it easier for everyone because with 256 people you could be getting shot at, alot.