Admin's in-game name: XXOwnsXY
Your in-game name at the time: dtwon
Server: Gungame Mod+
Map: lego_spacetower (go fucking figure, she changes it to this map every 26 minutes)
Date and time: 7-28-17 22:14

Banned for 30 minutes because I was voicing my displeasure with her cancelling the map vote for the second map in a row. Top two choices were nominated maps. I get it, you don't like texture city, but we all do. Also, I was not the only one voicing my hate for this, so did you ban Havoc too? I'm getting really sick of shit admins doing dumb shit, and only getting away with it because they're admins. And yes, I know you have the choice to change the map, but she changes it to lego_spacetower whenever it's off the recent list, and do you really need to change it when it's nominated AND being voted for? And, the reason in my ban was "shut the fuck up?" What kind of bullshit is that? Just because you don't like being called out for pissing everyone off? You were sitting AFK in spawn for 8 rounds straight on spacetower, for fucksake. You weren't even fucking playing the map, so don't go changing the next one when we want to play it. Fucking childish.