Firstblood says:

You, ya racist cunt.
You know who's never used that term before? Non-racists. Who do? Fat little white racist cunts. I wouldn't use that term in front of my black friends, I'm not a racist cunt.
Since you're a racist fucking cunt, I'm not surprised you'd lie about having black friends. There's like what, 3 or 4 black people within 60 miles of you in Virginia? Every single person I met in the military from Virginia were also racist fucking cunts. It's how your cousin-mothers raised ya, nothing against you personally.

Special fat fuck snowflakes talking tough behind a keyboard use the term liberally as well I've gathered.
Also took you long enough to realize that you hadn't mentioned fellatio in your post and that your words had been manipulated. Let's get the police.

1: You know who's used that term before? Black people for 200+ years. So now they're racists? I know you don't know how to use reading comprehension to understand what a history book says because you didn't need that to get into the military because you're stupid, so I thought I'd remind you. I also know from this comment that you don't have black friends.
2. You don't know one fucking thing about me. Not fucking ONE.
3. I love how you say I'm racist, then use cultural bigotry against me because of where I live, like you know anything about it. You don't, hypocrite.
4. Hilarious that you say I'm fat. Like you know ANYTHING about me. Lols for days.
5. Keyboard warrior, huh? Like all of you fucking cock-wrangling IBIS admins who talk like you're fucking badasses because you pay money every month to be faggots? Like because you're admins and clan and all that other dumb shit it makes you right? Puh-fucking-lease. You're the epitome of what you claim I am, which just strengthens my position.

Keep it up. Thanks for all of the reading lols. Go ahead and lock all the threads you want to, ban me from the forums, I don't give a fuck. I go to bed at night knowing that all of you (you know who you are and aren't) are some dumb fucking pusillanimous faggots, and that will never change. And I sleep fucking TIGHT.

Lol @ "nothing against you personally." Nigga please.