Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned again

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    hitman was the admin who banned him you guys need to get hitman in here and answer this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow dude shut the fuck up. I already stated in the servers and to Holy Sonic that I only BANNED HIM for .... 1 DAY

Don't know what else to telly ou

And Holy Sonic...PLEASE STOP ASKING ME 10 times a day who banned you because I DONT FUCKING KNOW

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    not really, but am i really banned for perma
    sounds like me b4 i was banned multiple times and banned permed xD
    there is only 1 thing i want and its the only thing ill eat : P

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Wow dude shut the fuck up. I already stated in the servers and to Holy Sonic that I only BANNED HIM for .... 1 DAY

Don't know what else to telly ou

And Holy Sonic...PLEASE STOP ASKING ME 10 times a day who banned you because I DONT FUCKING KNOW
    cloud did you happen to just pee blood today????
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

cloud did you happen to just pee blood today????
    No but when you throw my name out there like that without knowing the facts then what do you expect?

5. Default

This is why I still say we should implement a "no second chance" rule.
    There goes half the server then. Even I tend to kill my own cade because someone walks in front of me as I throw my grenade. That'd be considered cade breaking pretty much. I don't think that would be fair to ban me for it. >.>..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

thats like going to spectator when someone breaks your cade and zombies are there i'm gone to

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    thats like going to spectator when someone breaks your cade and zombies are there i'm gone to
    When someone breaks my cade, I'm not going to fuck up my score just because they're being a dick.

I will go to spec.

They will get anally raped by zombies, and I'll sit in a cushiony spec chair.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    No but when you throw my name out there like that without knowing the facts then what do you expect?
    Hey all I had was what ever holy sonic put in his post. So maybe if you would have got on here earlier and said "I just banned him for one day but I don't know who perm banned him" than I would have all my facts and you wouldn't be needing midol.

9. Default

Hey all I had was what ever holy sonic put in his post. So maybe if you would have got on here earlier and said "I just banned him for one day but I don't know who perm banned him" than I would have all my facts and you wouldn't be needing midol.
    MIDOL?!

Where?!

I want...

;_;...

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    MIDOL?!

Where?!

I want...

;_;...
    I would have guessed you would be stocked up on the stuff.