Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Server Enforcing consistency?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Impossibility of dragging someone long distances by the balls aside, I don't think it did.
    Ow...

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Right, the ZM crashed again just now (10.28AM~ Holland), and once again, enforcing guns. whats with this?
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Right, the ZM crashed again just now (10.28AM~ Holland), and once again, enforcing guns. whats with this?
    Your mom.

hahaha, just kidding.

I love you<33

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

You really are bored aren't you Autumn?

Anyways, a few times the other night the ZM server started getting large lag spikes, or lagging for a long period of time, like when Zero was downloading something and took up all the bandwidth. One time half the server was kicked because everyone had over 200 ping.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post

Anyways, a few times the other night the ZM server started getting large lag spikes, or lagging for a long period of time, like when Zero was downloading something and took up all the bandwidth. One time half the server was kicked because everyone had over 200 ping.
    Very.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post

... if stuff like this happens... just warn everybody you will Kick the entire server.. to see if it just zero or another hacker..

ma_kick #all

If everyone is kicked and the lag still persist its probably zero.. If everyone is kicked and its virtually lag free.. probably a hacker.. please if ur gonna decide if the server is lagging.. please make sure you don't have a piece of shit internet... or a piece of shit computer thx ^^
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

7. Default

Believe me, I thought about it. The lag was ridiculous. But It stopped shortly. The best thing to do is probably record the times that this occurs, then Zero or Jigsaw can take a look at it.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    ... if stuff like this happens... just warn everybody you will Kick the entire server.. to see if it just zero or another hacker..

ma_kick #all

If everyone is kicked and the lag still persist its probably zero.. If everyone is kicked and its virtually lag free.. probably a hacker.. please if ur gonna decide if the server is lagging.. please make sure you don't have a piece of shit internet... or a piece of shit computer thx ^^
    That sounds like a really dumb idea.

9. Default

This is a known issue with CS:S. Certain Cvars are not loaded at server startup. The "sv_consistency" setting on the server doesn't update until after first map change.

So, when the server reboots (from a crash in this case), those with custom models will not be able to join until the server cycles to a second map.

This is done intentionally to stop griefers from spamming servers with corrupt models.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    This is a known issue with CS:S. Certain Cvars are not loaded at server startup. The "sv_consistency" setting on the server doesn't update until after first map change.

So, when the server reboots (from a crash in this case), those with custom models will not be able to join until the server cycles to a second map.

This is done intentionally to stop griefers from spamming servers with corrupt models.
    so basically in a nut shell, stop using custom skins and models for now till we get the server fixed, than you won't have to sit out for a map that won't let you in due to your own customization.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-