Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

PSP>iPod

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

on the first day of christmas my homie got for me,a copy of my favorite movie

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    PSP>iPod
    You can't work out with a PSP. That's just a bulky mess.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

Do you have any idea what it would be like to be surrounded by thousands of people?
    Lol, what you never been 2 a concert before?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    You can't work out with a PSP. That's just a bulky mess.
    I beg to differ.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Lol, what you never been 2 a concert before?
    Why would I when I can listen to music on my PSP?

<.<''

Basically.. Going to a concert is pointless to me in every way I look at it. If you enjoy going to them, then that is completely fine with me.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Why would I when I can listen to music on my PSP?

<.<''
    wow... uber fail comment Lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

wow... uber fail comment Lol
    Lol.. It was mostly directed towards Loka.

Anyhow, I have a great surround sound at my house. It doesn't make sense for me to go out of my way to listen to music that I probably won't like, and barely be able to hear any of it due to all the annoying screams of people..

9. Default

Lol.. It was mostly directed towards Loka.

Anyhow, I have a great surround sound at my house. It doesn't make sense for me to go out of my way to listen to music that I probably won't like, and barely be able to hear any of it due to all the annoying screams of people..
    last I checked when you go to a concert it's normally a band you like... hence buying the tickets for it. and your surround sound doesn't even compare in the slightest amount 2 seeing a band live. also you don't really here screaming unless its the person next 2 you, or quite close the band is far louder then the crowd... wow man... you really need 2 like learn some music appreciation and hit up a concert lol. why do you have such a band view on concerts? did 1 steal your high school sweet heart or something?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

last I checked when you go to a concert it's normally a band you like... hence buying the tickets for it. and your surround sound doesn't even compare in the slightest amount 2 seeing a band live. also you don't really here screaming unless its the person next 2 you, or quite close the band is far louder then the crowd... wow man... you really need 2 like learn some music appreciation and hit up a concert lol. why do you have such a band view on concerts? did 1 steal your high school sweet heart or something?
    Come to think of it, an orchestra would be a concert wouldn't it? I wouldn't mind going to one of those. To bad there isn't much out in the middle of the woods. Hence the going out of my way part.