In game name: Heavytabbs <ibis.a>

Born: March 10, 1988

Locations: Raleigh, NC & Baltimore, MD

Weapons of choice: P90, Ak-47, deagle, KNIFE

Maps: GG: fy_bunker_arena, cardhouse_small, aim_texture_jungle

Reason for app: IBIS servers are the only ones I've played for almost a year now. The servers are beast, I ping <20 almost all the time, and the admins are all great. I love the people and hate to see them come and go. There is always someone on who I know and its fun to pwn them lol jk... to talk to them... and stuff. I'm not flashy and my profile isn't too cool... but I love the in-game aspects and I think that's where I'm at my best.

Experience: I've been playing cs since i was in the 8th grade... jeez that was 8 years ago... and have been playing IBIS servers for a year... mainly GG. I think most can agree that I'm on more than most admins. I HAVE held the #1 rank on GG, but it is just so easy to lose ha... I can't be like turtles and just never play on the server again. I would like to think I'm a fun admin, but at the same time a responsible one. IBIS rocks.

Outside the realm of CS I play club lacrosse for NC State University, I am a skilled classically trained guitarist (I can pretty much play anything excluding something like dragonforce... tried once... F that...) and I love reading. If anyone here is a fan of Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time... you might be my new best friend.

Contact info: Message me on steam or pm me here... if you're on verizon and I like you, pm me and I'll give you my cell # ... I'm going to dental school in the fall to become an oral surgeon so I guess I need to start getting used to being "on call" anyway. I have a twitter: Vasher4Prez ... however I think i might follow 4 people and 2 might follow me... so that's an awful way to get in touch with me.