Thread: Carmichal's app.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Carmichal's app.

Some would think it is Michelle, but that's not true. However, it will work for now.

In game name:
    Carmichal

Weapons of choice:
    AK, Deagle... KNIFE! Headshots are my specialty.

Maps:
    Deagle, lego mafia, lego space tower.

Reason for app:
    Peer Pressure, don't do drugs kids. lol jk smoke a bowl!

I enjoy IBIS. I even go around saying I live here. I play multiple hours during the day, and have gotten to know most of the clan, regs, and admins. I actually gotten to know a few people quite well. I enjoy the people I play with, and I wouldn't trade any of the 'friends' I have made here for any amount of luxury. IBIS is kind of like a virtual home, and I probably sound like I am some sort of internet freak, but I don't give a fuck. No fucks at all.

I am a weird little space creature that thinks rules, and structure are awesome. It interest me how people react to them. Some people respect them while others disregard them completely. Then there are the ones who hold not only others to the high standard of the law, but also themselves. I am one of those people. I obviously have no issues with the rules since I have never been found guilty of admin abuse. I play fair no matter what. I won't take free kills, and I will never manipulate admin commands to get a better score.

Some people might say I'm a bitch, that maybe true, although I prefer the term blunt. I speak my mind, and I don't give two damns if you like it or not. Don't be fooled I never go out of the way to do this, there is ALWAYS A REASON.

Experience:
    I have been playing C:SS since I was 15, that means almost 6 years.
    I joined IBIS just shy of a year ago. I have had admin almost the entire time I have been here, and I'm sure I do a damn good job.

Contact info:
    Steam works great I'm almost always on it. Or shoot me a Pm. I live on the forums.

About me:
    I'm 20 years old born November 30th to strict military officers. That's probably where I get my passion for structure.
    I love animals, fuck with an animal, and I'll bleed you out ^^.
    I'm currently a pre-psych major, but considering changing to something based in science instead.
    I realized unless I like the person their problems just annoy me. I would kill to work in cryogenics (shit's baller.)
    I most like will end up as a computer science/math major.

Additional comments:
    So yes this app maybe a bit early, but what's the harm in putting my foot in the door? I'll be here waiting. Please, if you are going to take the the time to respond do so with a purpose.
    Last edited by Carmichal; 07-10-2012 at 01:54 AM.