Thread: Battlefield 3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

looks sick!

2. Default

ye commander was awsome really good in 2142 i just wonder if explosives will knock ya on ya feet in multi like in the sp

This is the first I've heard of BF3 and I'm still preloading the 1080p trailer, but I really hope there's a lean function- there hasn't been a good FPS with lean for a while, and it's my favorite. CoD1 had great lean mechanics... I miss that game.

[edit] Just finished the trailer... looks intense! Frostbite 2 (the engine) looks beautiful in 1080p holy shit.. But honestly the way they censor "fuck" is really dumb. Activision does it too. Killing is fine but saying fuck isn't? Am I missing something here? Still adding this to my must-buy list, along with skyrim =]

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Emo View Post
    4 key points for me:

1. Prone.
    2. Commander mode.
    3. Very large maps.
    4. Full vehicular arsenal.

If it doesn't have these, it's just BC2 round 2. I haven't done any research on it, so I don't know what's been confirmed and what hasn't.
    Sorry for double post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi2tae2PmmU <- Shows leaning, but its in the single player so it might be just a scripted event and not a mechanic. Looks promising though.
    Last edited by dice; 03-03-2011 at 12:15 AM.

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.