Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 LastLast

Thread: All Along The Watchtower

1. Default

also, I told you 3 times there would be no jester...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hippo View Post
    The Anarchist's mechanics explains why Zuki didn't shoot anyone. Or is it that he never had a gun in the first place?
    if he lived another night it would have been a regular kill.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    also, I told you 3 times there would be no jester...
    Yeah but

There is no Jester.
    I plan on lying to you.
    I made this game because I hate you.
    There is no Jester.
    I was like maybe we're being lied to.

Anyway, good game, I still suck but that's okay

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hippo View Post
    Yeah but

I was like maybe we're being lied to.

Anyway, good game, I still suck but that's okay
    for a VT you didn't do that bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

4. Default

for a VT you didn't do that bad.
    Thanks dad

Aww I missed everything. Depending on how the night turned out, I was considering just laughing maniacally to get myself lynched. I honestly just wanted to use my ability just once before I went down - made me kinda sad to see that I only got phil.

Good game though, it was intense.

7. Default

It was fun. Good game everyone.
    Pass, you weren't pissing me off lol. I play that gig every mafia game lol.

Glad town won.

Good host nem.

8. Default

Good game, good host despite the mafia he had to deal with.

I knew it was jigg, but didn't want to take advantage of it. I tried to push the policy lynch instead of using the advantage of nemesis being lenient on him. I like these games and believe they should be played in the spirit of fun, something jigg ruined. I advocated the policy lynch for two reasons, one in hopes it would push him to become more active, and two because I had a strong reason to believe he gave me the bomb due to the message being sent after the night ended and my investigation results already returned. Jigg, you made this game far less fun, as you have with the past games you've played in. I am taking it upon myself to see that you do not play in the next few games. After a few have past, and you are able to sign up with time available and show willingness to participate, I will let you play again. Doing what you did shows a lack of respect for everyone involved and ruins the gameplay across the board. While winning is great, you take the challenge out of the game with the shit you pulled. I suggest not signing up if you know you are too busy to put in some effort. Take notice that anyone who would be unavailable for a period of time would post about it before it happened so everyone was aware. Shit comes up, but there is no reason why you can't take a few minutes to make a post. You have to take a shit or stop to eat at some point in the day. If you know you will be mostly unavailable, tell the mod and ask for a replacement or just don't sign up. Have some respect.

Pass was the MVP in my book. Good job phil, hippo, and cyber. What did good, but that's expected so you don't need an attaboy. Tone down the insults, it was boring and repetitive after a while. Assassin, my only suggestion is to think a little out of the box. Had the setup been more straight forward you would have done decent, but hindsight is 20/20 and I think you realize that now.

Fun stuff. Sorry for formatting, I'm on my phone.

9. Default

Sorry I didn't fuck with people more. During the week I can only log on during certain times (when I wake up, when I'm being unloaded, when I go to bed). Since there isn't a bunch of variability in those times, I had to choose either the PA system or my normal account, or observant people would figure it out. I'm pretty sure what figured it out anyway because the stupid video links fuck up when I post from my phone.

I did notice your code, but I didn't really have the time to sink into it. It doesn't help that work picked up this week.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    It was fun. Good game everyone.
    Pass, you weren't pissing me off lol. I play that gig every mafia game lol.
    But, why? What possible utility was all that? And why the weird role stuff you were saying?
    I hit Brett right in the feels.